Reviews for Goodbye
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This could be made into a /long/, glorious story. Just, Mercer, atoning. It's a brilliant idea.
Procusi chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Well done.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This humanizes Alex to a remarkable degree.
Short and sweet!
FD chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. That is really sweet. I love this idea.
Aronim chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
See that is a cool idea. And it actually makes sense. Even if one believes that it's just the memories that Mercer has absorbed, giving something back to the families of the consumed would probably soothe Mercer's conscience. And it's always nice to see Mercer depicted as something other than a complete monster.

Good job. I'd love to see more like this, this could be an idea for something longer.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ohh, this was so sad, but WAFfy at the same time. I'd like to think Alex would do that and try to make amends for everything he ended up doing in New York.

At the same time, it's a little twisted that Katherine Heathway is embracing her husband's killer... but that's the best that Alex can do for them, isn't it? And it might be hard for him to make the distinction.

Very touching piece, overall.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Incredibly wonderful fic. Far, far better than I expected, and seeing as I came from the TvTropes Fanfic Recs page I was already expecting a good fic. Thank you so very much for having this idea and taking the time to write it out,

Doornag1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh. Wow. Holy Shit was this ever touching.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was pretty good.
Barricade chapter 1 . 8/27/2011

I -never- expected anyone to ever do a fic like this for Prototype, although that was brilliant. Simply Brilliant.
StrikaAmaru chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
D'awwww :3

I loved this; WAFF all the way.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Quite enjoyed this. The conversation was broken up at certain places that didn't need to be, but I've no real complaints. I think having a description during the conversation would have lessened the impact.

It was a nice read.

lildark7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Amazingly well written! Love the idea of the whole story great work!
zzxxphaser chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A very surprising one-shot. I'm impressed it's done so well. It really tugs on the emotional heart strings.

And now for the criticism.

The very first paragraph is not formatted.

And the rest of the story is formatted awkwardly (conversation?) somehow in a way I can't explain: but is alright for short story.