Reviews for Connect the Dots
intensewhatever chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
You should totally do all the Warblers finding out about them next. And about New Directions finding out about them. And Burt finding out about them... :)

So good! Update soon! I love it! :)
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This is kind of just amazing! I love it. So very sweet, amazingly written, perfectly explaining all the thoughts and emotions of these episodes. I also liked the continuation of the kiss scene without a piano interrupting...

If you ever write more, I'd love to read it, but it works ending here too. Either way: awesome.

K
aquacrazy77 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Blaine is so adorable xD Kurt is so lucky he gets to fondle that lol
Katamabob chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I loved this! So cute and fluffy and rather hilarious. Love 3 I'd love to read more, but it's adorable as is. _

Kate
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
This is so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
GODdiggidydoodle chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I...actually really, really like this! It's well written and sweet! C'mooon with the new chapter, girl!
SafirePhoenix chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Wonderful! I'd actually like to see some more deep conversations, because there is so much of Kurt's personality that Blaine has missed out on. For example, he doesn't know about Kurt's rivalry with Rachel, or his unfamiliarity with casual touches, his stint on the football team, or his relationship with Finn...
Miss Carmilla chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Great series! I'd say yeah, skip to the day of Regionals for Chapter 5, we know Kurt and Blaine will be busy with class and rehearsals until then.
Enaid Mora chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Love this! Please update soon!
Mimi77 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Yeaaah! I loved this chapter :-)

Thanks! I look forward to the next update :-)
I'llrockyoursocks chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
MORE!
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
You did it again. That was wonderful. I laughed and cried and flailed... a lot. I wish they had made a show just for Klaine using this Fic as a script. lol. Of course my not so subtle, life altering-ly huge crush on Darren Criss has nothing to do with any of that ; ) Anyway, I would love some more in between Klaine if you have it in you. There's still so much I don't feel like we saw. Also, can I have a mini rant about the hand holding at the end of Original Songs? WTF. They arent' 12. They just had the hottest TV kiss EVER... and they can't lace their fingers together? lol. Anyway, I'm done now. Good luck writing and I can't wait for more : )

Alto
whenyoucall chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Wow. I absolutely love this. I don't care where you go with this as long as you don't stop!
wallelf chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Freaking Unbelievable! It's like you were hiding out inside the characters' heads with a tape recorder. LOVE - LOVE -LOVE!

Please continue with this!
Gunther123 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
haha, thats true, blaine does tend to miss some point when he picks songs. baby its cold outside was about date rape, when i get you alone was less than romantic and candles is a breakup song. great chap, please update!