Reviews for Libertad
Romantic Journalist chapter 3 . 7/26
Use what for leverage?
Aly12 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
So I have read almost this whole series again today backwards.. it started when you updated the newest one and I have been working my way down the list. Anyway I love your writing and the way you convey the characters. The interaction between Tristan and Rory is the best. I love the way you have them interacting. It makes me laugh and just the little things like smart comebacks make me laugh. I love your story. I hope you update soon. I can't get enough of them. And the newest story Rory is pregnant right? I can't wait to see what you have planned for how they find out and what Tristan's reaction is going to be. I think it is going to be a blast. Anyway keep up the good work. I just thought I would let you know how your stories make me feel.
sholla22 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
I am in love with these stories. Seriously, I can't get enough. Awesome job :)
midnightandahalf chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
This is such a well-crafted story and last chapter! I love the foreshadowing sprinkled throughout, and this chapter does such a nice job of wrapping things up in a neat little bow, and leaving us wanting more. :-)

-Hahaha, Patronus reference. Nice.

-"What's the Super Bowl of football?" That's a serious question. I actually asked that once... realized a moment later, but haven't lived it down.

-I like the "Run Away, Little Boy" reference. If it was intentional. Which I'm sure it was, because you seem to be sneaky that way. :-)

-Awww, Lorelai and Tristan conspiring. I feel a little bad for Rory, but it's just too cute!

-HA! Perfect ending.

I'm excited to see if Rory follows through with grad school, and where that could take her career. And I'm excited to see if Tristan ends up following the urge to practice law at some point, or to see him continuing to incorporate it into his current job. But I'm not gonna lie, at this moment I'm most excited to go read some BTSSs!
midnightandahalf chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Holy jeepers! So many things I love about this chap, but also SO impatient to get to next one... Dilemma!

-I knew that brown-haired kid was a bad seed!

-Love Rory's minions, and Tristan's lack thereof

-Nick and Nora reference. I've thought of them that way before, but it's especially applicable in your story. :-)

-"I reckon your world is due to be rocked"

-and then WHOA!

Reading more, now!
midnightandahalf chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Man, people are dropping like flies! Trory and Mark better pool their resources and catch this perp quick.

My favorites:

-“Are you sure? I probably deserve it. I’m pretty sure I’m more trouble than I’m worth.” This is cute and self-deprecating, but also terribly sad since I feel like part of him believes it

-The apology was adorable

-Messy brown hair! Totally remember that kid. Is he a troublemaker? Lol

-“and/or the people they love"... This makes me happy :-)

-I laughed kinda loudly at “hide your wife, hide your kids, hide your husband”. Like, draw attention to myself from the other room loudly.

I like to think I'm not into status, but I do find it really attractive that Tristan is techncially a lawyer. It makes his decision to be a cop that much more awesome, and also for some reason, I'm starting to get more behind the image of him in glasses. :-)
midnightandahalf chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
First off, thanks for the hint RE: astronomy! I didn't put two and two together, but I laughed at the connection and at myself when I got your message. Tristan's right, he is clever! Lol.

I'm totally ok with this chapter being Trory-centric.

-"Schadenfreude", nice. I had to Google it. You're good at making me Google things. Learn something new every day.

-Wow, they argue really well. Loved the cocktail party set-up

-Geeeez, kind of heartbreaking explosion after the party. So good, though.

Consider my curiosity piqued! I can't wait to find out more about this Yale Law School drama. And, of course, Tristan's tattoo.
midnightandahalf chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I'm definitely getting more into this mystery than Contraband's, and I like Rory's working relationship with the college paper.

These are a few of my favorite things: (I just sang that line in my head)

-I seriously melted when Rory gave him ‘his half’ of the leftovers. Geez, that’s cute. Also on that note, I’m loving Mark’s jabs and his little side-mystery that he thinks he’s got figured out.

-the astronomy thing went over my head… Did I miss something when I was swooning over something else that was cute?

-Law school deception is an interesting twist, and I loved their fight. They clash so well, don’t they? :-D

Hmm that was a cryptic phone call at the end. Wonder what’s up with that? I guess there’s only one way for me to find out!
midnightandahalf chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Oooh, intrigue with the weird shaggy brown-haired kid!

-The one-on-one talk between Trory after the RA death is adorable and heartfelt. "I'm not being cute here, I'm serious."

-“You’re on my other to-do list” haha, awesome

-“Why would I get ice cream without candy in it?” one of life’s eternal questions

-Aaaah hahaha, I love the goldfish! Nice shout-out to the creators of the titles

Their act of slowly merging their lives is just too awesome and cute for words. Love it! :-D
midnightandahalf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I know I've said this many times, but I LOVE that these stories are a series! I don't think any amount will ever be enough.

Overall I'm loving the adorableness and little slices of life from Trory.

Here are my faves:

-arrest: "I love that I always have that option"

-I feel no need to deny that one of my favorite parts is the visual of Tristan, sleeves rolled up, and aviators on. I'm not ashamed.

-HAHAHA, I love the description of Mario and Luigi as "Italian guys". True, I suppose, but really funny when boiled down to that.

You've totally stumped me. I've never heard "close enough for jazz" used in a sentence before. If I had to guess, I'd think it probably means something like "close enough"? I know it as a Van Morrison song, but had no idea it was a saying.

It's weird that potential serial killer plots are so much more exciting than regular old murder stories, but it's true. I'm excited to dive in to this one! :-)
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
penn station. okay since she is going to stars hollow and given the distance it is suppose to be from both hartford and new haven, its supposed neighboring towns and highways, it basically is like middlebury which is what it looks like, it always reminded me of, and fits into all the said categories.

i know i ranted before in fixed determination about this, but her going to stars hallow as opposed to harford/manchester- it is all the more applicable. metro-north would be the muchhhhhhhhhhhhh better choice over amtrak. (see reasons given in that review but ignore the drive to the station since metro north goes to waterbury.)

i have been reading your lj and got accidently spoiled as well as had some navigation problems that i believe i all figured out. being a person who is reading your stories quite awhile after they had been put up, i would like to place a suggestion that would be helpful to others like me. please put somekind of header on your post to know where they correlate into relation of reading the fic (as they are all posted already and can not be relied on their date due to freshness of update as new chapters come out.) thanks.
SarahCullen4 chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
just read both this story and contraband in a span of 48 hours. loved them both! amazing job, can't wait to read more :)
Michelle chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
just read your LJ. How much time does actually pass between both stories? 10 months?

Thanks for the update! Loved the chapter
Ashley chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter and amazing story. You have a great ability of making their relationship seem as realistic as possible and at the same time tying in a murder mystery in and still producing a great end result. I guess I have a few questions and I read your updated LJ.

1. Unless I missed it, did we ever find out about Tristan's drunken tattoo?

2. When will you post your first BTSS?

3. Is Christopher going to make an appearance in your stories? Or Lane? Logan?

Someone Somewhere chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
I love this story so much! You are really good at tying in a mystery with romance. I was just wondering: how did you come up with the title for this story?

Can't wait 'til you start Ain't Life Grand!