Reviews for Visitors On Vacation
SpaceRoses chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Oooowww...I hurt myself this chapter. I think it was Samuel and the 6AM blues. I relate...I relate so hard I nearly made myself hyperventilate laughing.

And the fact that Marcus nearly side-swiped the 5th Column church-mobile (if the V get the 'Party Bus :)' then the 5th Column gets the church-mobile :P ) and Hobbes cusses like my dad when he's driving makes me laugh too.

Super-nervous Chad is wonderful...that guy is freaking terrified of Anna and it's hysterical. She still got a crush on him? P

Great work on this chapter and I can't wait to see where this train-wreck of joy is heading. At least Anna decided to go along with them AND the best part is she thinks it's her idea. P
Ithileon chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Cue hysterical laughter. And the comment about Hobbes smoothly covering his ass, my mind translated that two ways, and the second was not appropriate. At all. Oh well.

Ithileon
ZeldaPotter chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This is so damn funny! Can't wait for chapter 3 :D I love chad and Tylers idiotness xD and I know how Samuel feels. I HATE 6Am iiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Delete Moi chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
At this point, Thomas grabbed Chad by the neck and smashed his face into the hood of the Escalade.

Nearly choked on my lunch laughing at that. And I love how you tie everyone in while both cars are on the highway-very nice.

And the thing about them not taking a shuttle...was that a reference to them using it as the Party Bus :) instead?
speedy2green chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This rocks! Hilarious! Funniest thing I've read in a long time!
Delete Moi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This will be absoulte chaos...

Can't wait!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
"Agent Erica Evans has a lot on her plate.

For example; (...) keeping her clinically retarded son alive,"

Ah yes, this looks like it will be a fun story. XD

I liked your portrayal of the humans of the series. Jack bribing

Erica with muffins puppy-dog eyes was funny.

I see you keep the whole Joshua/Marcus buddy dynamic from the diary series, so huzzah for that. :D And yay for Ryan being in here, too. :)

I do wonder: what about Syd? The 5th column's science guy doesn't deserve a vacation? :(
speedy2green chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is great. Very funny, and after that good but very tense season finale, a little comic relief is needed! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Ithileon chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I was laughing by paragraph 2. You're a genius.

Ithileon
ZeldaPotter chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
"Don't you think the turtleneck look is getting old?" Finally he saidsomethibg about that! Annas goinng on vacation with them right? God I can't wait for more :D
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3