Reviews for Afterward
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/12
There just aren't enough stories about LadyHawke on this site, so I am so glad I found yours. Congratulations on a job well done! Phillips is my favorite, so I'm a little disappointed there isn't more of him, but honestly, I'm happy that this story is here at all.
SP777 chapter 1 . 1/8
As much as I love the movie..and own the DVD...it never occurred to me that there would be fanfiction
based on it. This was very nice. :-)
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 1/1
I only just saw Ladyhawke for the first time last week and I can't get enough of it. Medieval fantasy, epic love story...loved it. Beautiful movie.

And beautiful story. This was very well-written. With only a few lines you've delved deep into the characters and captured their inner struggles and their love for each other. Loved this.
Meikura chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Loved the last line, so romantic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was beautiful. I have often wondered what happened to Isabeau and Navarre after the movie, and I personally feel that you have captured the essence of it perfectly.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was awesome! Too bad there so few Ladyhawke stories.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You got it right! Lovely fic!
Ebzenka chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
touching, very believable, great.

I really love Ladyhawke... It was maybe the first fantasy I've ever seen.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love how self-contained this is. I can't think of anything you could add to improve it.
Xedra chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is really touching and lovely. Beautifully written. :)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
what an excellent study of the difficulties of adjusting to normality; I love this movie and I appreciate the deep thought in this.