Reviews for The Lies My Father Told
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow leaves you with a whole lot of questions about this scene
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Just a dream?
jessabellew chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
This a great ending to a great original story. thank you for sharing. I am so glad again that I stumbled on this one. I am always looking for something different and I found a treasure.
Taintedvile chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
I love the way you tied it all up, definitely see the potential of a sequel. I'm so glad I found this after completion and didn't have to wait for updates. Instant gratification is niiiiiice!
Taintedvile chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
There's a lot of story packed in very few words. Danaya sure knows how to make an introduction!
Taintedvile chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Wow! Must read next chapter!
Taintedvile chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
"You know, when you kissed me." Does he have to bring that up now? - That gave me the giggles. Seems like Kevin might feel a bit used in the near future.
Taintedvile chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Sad to see her and Damien drifting apart. Hope Kenny cracks under the pressure and tells her what she needs to know.
Taintedvile chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Short chapters, but a lot to digest. Well done.
Taintedvile chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Cue Music *Dun Dun* - That's exactly what I was thinking! So glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter!
Taintedvile chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Oh, wow! Huge reveal!

"Well, now that's two secrets you have to keep," and he turns to go. - Love the impact of that line.
Taintedvile chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
For two seconds I was scared Damien would leave her, Whew! Sorry to hear about her mother, but she seems to be accepting it well - like she found peace in the answers.
Taintedvile chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
I hope she finds her closure, glad she has Damien.
Taintedvile chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
The truth will set you free! Eventually it always comes out, looking forward to watching him unravel.
Taintedvile chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Interesting, can't wait to piece it all together! Definitely not what I expected.