Reviews for Ziva's Valentine
Buddy0192 chapter 8 . 1/17
This is one of my favorites, I read it a lot. I want to calmly say that I know you try to keep characo,especially Tim, in canon character. Why bother, when most all of McGiva is AU anyway. I said elsewhere sometimes it's just too much the way Tim whines and whimpers and caps himself over Gibbs and his rule 12. They could resign and take a tour or the Washington alphabet soup or private sector security, or law enforcement. Or a combo PI and IT. Or he could make big time money with an it company and she could stay home and raise the little ninja/ geek mcgiva babies. I'm begging for a story so AU that McGiva has a brain and a backbone. This is wonderfully romantic and clever with the flowers and all. Great job.
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Sorry bout last review, I just reached the Popeye point. The simple fact isvthatvgibbs obsession with the rules and McGee's terror of him/them is creepy. Great chapter, by the way, he finally at lest said something, even if it is just years of excuses.
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
It's not just you, and Gibbs has rule 12 planted in all of us, but just once, one time I would like to see a McGiva writer have Tim just snap one time and tell the whole building he loves Ziva and she loves him. That they keep it out of the office and don't let it effect their work. He refuses to whine and whimper to Gibbs for permission. He can take his ruleb12 and shove it and this team, he will transfer out or resign and "take his talents to South Beach"' or well, what ever. This is a fabulous story, by the way, I've lost count of how many times I've read it.
Buddy5647 chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Assuming you did all the flower research, I must say this is amazing dedication to craft. To even come up with such an idea, and then put in the extra time and effort to a story less than 5500 words leaves me in awe. Thanks for your work.
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Really fine story, and I add my thanks to Shelbylou, as the description(which I acknowledge and congratulate as your idea) was a special touch and like nothing I have seen anywhere else, and I have spent the last few days reading McGiva exclusively. Thanks
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I love this story.

I am slowly becoming obsessed with McGiva. I don't know what is about the couple...

See ya...
FavoriteSeptember chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Love, love, love this! (:
shadowgrl94 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Squealing so loud it made the cat jump. This was wonderful!
Phaetona chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Tigyr,

Ok... Sooooooo I love this one. I have been a long time McGiva shipper.. back when it was just a weee little wooden canoe! Well written and love that you put in the meaning of the flowers! Good details, very nicely done!

mmmm love McGiva and McGibbs... I can't help myself~

Forever,

~Phae~
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
okay I am totally stealing Tim to keep him to myself! well done
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I enjoyed your story. McGiva is always a treat, as it is not as popular as Tiva. I loved the different flowers meanings and how you tied them to the story. Thanks so much!
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Leave it to Tony to try (and thankfully fail in this case) to tarnish the moment with one of his stupid jokes. Great fic!
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Epiphany for Timmy!
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Gibbs...stumped? By McGee, of all people? Awesome!
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
McGee is gun-shy? Well, from the few episodes I've actually watched, can't really blame him.