Reviews for Ziva's Valentine
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 5/29
Really fine story, and I add my thanks to Shelbylou, as the description(which I acknowledge and congratulate as your idea) was a special touch and like nothing I have seen anywhere else, and I have spent the last few days reading McGiva exclusively. Thanks
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I love this story.

I am slowly becoming obsessed with McGiva. I don't know what is about the couple...

See ya...
FavoriteSeptember chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Love, love, love this! (:
shadowgrl94 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Squealing so loud it made the cat jump. This was wonderful!
Phaetona chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Tigyr,

Ok... Sooooooo I love this one. I have been a long time McGiva shipper.. back when it was just a weee little wooden canoe! Well written and love that you put in the meaning of the flowers! Good details, very nicely done!

mmmm love McGiva and McGibbs... I can't help myself~

Forever,

~Phae~
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
okay I am totally stealing Tim to keep him to myself! well done
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I enjoyed your story. McGiva is always a treat, as it is not as popular as Tiva. I loved the different flowers meanings and how you tied them to the story. Thanks so much!
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Leave it to Tony to try (and thankfully fail in this case) to tarnish the moment with one of his stupid jokes. Great fic!
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Epiphany for Timmy!
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Gibbs...stumped? By McGee, of all people? Awesome!
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
McGee is gun-shy? Well, from the few episodes I've actually watched, can't really blame him.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Lilies also mean, 'I dare you to love me.' Or at least that's what Luce said to Rachel in 'Imagine Me & You'...Anyhow, I'm liking this story...and that's saying alot since I'm not a huge NCIS viewer.
Shelbylou chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I have to say, I adore this story and anyone who want's to write " saccharine tripe filled" reviews that are "filled with factual inaccuracies" are complete and utter moron's who have nothing better to do with their time but flame someone because they don't like the paring!

and to say it's an EPIC FAIL...Oh please, if your comment actually meant anything, then the author would be upset, but as it stands they really couldn't give a flying f...

Tigyr, you carry on honey. This was a brilliantly wonderful story and I loved every bit of it. Don't let small minded idiot's who make comments like '14 February has been known as Valentine's Day for almost as long as you've been alive.' get you down. Yes, we all know when valentines day is, thank you Lidil for clarifying that, I'll give you a gold star for knowing one of the special days of the year (Ooh the sarcasm lol)

I personally think it's incredibly romantic for someone to put so much though and effort into wooing someone on the run up to the big event.

Oh, and I have to say...you said it was a 'fail; in your first review and then carried on reading.

Who's the idiot there?

Tigry, it was perfectly brilliant! xx
Lidil chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I would be if I continued to read your saccharine tripe filled with factual inaccuracies.

EPIC FAIL
Flowerfairy30 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
That was a beautiful story. I got so caught up in it that I didn't want to stop and review each chapter. I had to just keep reading. That is how good it was.