Reviews for Bionicle: Demon's Keep
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 44 . 7/20
Have to admit, I didn't guess at what Mihkoro had in mind. Of course he'd go for that sort of risky plan, wouldn't he? Very clever idea on your part!

Loved the tribute of the Toa Hagah's statues being left still standing. Gaaki must have had good aim when she unleashed her attack, however she pulled it off. I really enjoyed the humorous bits as well, such as Kualus' Rhotuka making a Visorak fly. And cute little Matoro!

Again, great chapter title :D
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 43 . 7/18
Ah, Whenua, you just love making friends everywhere you go, huh? Lol, classic!

Something that stood out to me was that the scene between Nokama and Nuju talking about the Toa Mata and how Nuju helped point out how well the Toa Mata have turned out to be as a team, how they've reached a point where they no longer need the Toa Metru's protection, is sort of a nod to the future on Mata Nui - the Toa Mata will be the protectors of the island. We the readers have been able to see them rise to that mighty role in your stories. :)

And definitely enjoyed seeing the Toa Hordika team up as one, er, for the most part, and go after Roodaka with Unity on their side.
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 42 . 6/6
I liked how we sort of zoomed in a little more on Whenua's character as he got to share his passion for recorded history. Not only was it diverting and enjoyable for Vakama, but for the readers as well A definite calm before the storm. Not to mention how fun it was to see Lhikan, Tuyet and Nidhiki's POVS! Gosh, Lhikan needs a lot of patience with his team, doesn't he?

I particularly liked that one line about potentially saving Nidhiki 'for the third time this week and it's only Tuesday?' 'Feels like it.' LOL
JubJub 0250 chapter 42 . 6/6
Nice job once again! I can't wait for more!
Aawww this chapter was so cute!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 41 . 5/29
Why is it that whenever a Toa of Ice fumbles with his feelings and gets embarrassed enough to blush, it's the sweetest thing ever? Kopaka... XD It's nice to get into his head now and then. The final lines of the chapter were enough to grin and lol over. And the last few lines mentioning how Tahu and nothing! Gold, my friend.

Keep up the good work!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 40 . 5/28
I MADE IT! XD

As a whole, your story is fantastic; I've always admired how you write your scenes and chapters, seemingly in such a smooth transition that I'm jealous. Not to mention the characters are each fun and interesting in their own unique way. But anyhow, I'm so glad to be caught up and ready to see what happens next!

It was fun to watch Vakama and Hlahlu interacting with each other. At least she was able to spark a bit of hope back into him. And lol at poor, sleepy 'Kama. Adorkable :)
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 35 . 5/27
I thought you'd enjoy a proper review by now :D Anyhow, I really liked the build up to Nuju and Vakama's eventual fight. It really tugs at you, especially since it's been shown how much their relationship as Brothers meant at one point. Seeing Nuju get a little dark in his own, cold anger was brilliant to see as well. And you keep them both so well in character as always :)

I read onward! XD
JubJub 0250 chapter 40 . 5/22
So glad you're back! Great chapter!
JubJub 0250 chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
They'd better come up with a good plan...nice chapter by the way :)
JubJub 0250 chapter 38 . 10/8/2015
I like the end of the chapter :) it was such a kopaka thing to say
JubJub 0250 chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Haha I knew it XD
JubJub 0250 chapter 36 . 9/9/2015
Excellent chapter! Update soon please!
JubJub 0250 chapter 35 . 9/4/2015
Cool battle scene! Can't wait for Vakama's apology!
JubJub 0250 chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
I'm glad you're back :) exciting chapter