Reviews for Bionicle: Demon's Keep
JubJub 0250 chapter 34 . 16h
I'm glad you're back :) exciting chapter
Hi I am a big fan of Bionicle and I thought you could try doing my requested story( its a dark story)
Main Pairing : Roodaka x Vakama

Note: This takes place in an alternate universe where what if Vakama( the main protagonist of the movie Bionicle 3 web of shadows) went completely berserk, becoming a monster that made Terridax himself look a child in comparison after witnessing Nokame( I think that's how you say her name )and his friends brutal death to the Vizorak .

Title : The New Dark Lord

Warning this story is Rated M for Dark themes and Mature content

Romance/Drama

Thanks:)

Hope you do it !( And Yes I Know its Very Dark)

Thanks:)
JubJub 0250 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Onua is badass XD
Watcher in the dark chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I really enjoyed the newest chapter! I hope u continue to update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
It's great that you are finally continuing this story! :)
Watcher in the dark chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
Been a while hasn't it?
BionicleFuzzyMelon chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
YOU'RE BACK! YAY! I've missed this so much! This chapter is another boss; I love the chemistry between the characters and the way it invokes the reader to imagine the environments/situations. Awesome job! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! (And more of dat smexy Kopaka baby... w )
JubJub 0250 chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Can't wait for your next chapter!
BionicleFuzzyMelon chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
Waah, Kopaka is so cool in this chap! Nice job!
Remepie chapter 28 . 4/16/2014
:D Nice to see a new update from you! I hope to see some Kopaka/Gali huehuehue keep up the good work! Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
I 3 this story *-*
JubJub 0250 chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
Update soon! This story is awesome!
Toa-of-Spirit chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
omg I've been waiting for this for so long! :D thank you for posting this. another lovely chapter
Watcher in the dark chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
well glad you finally updated
Belgarion1999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
?¿?¿?¿?¿? B1999

I just had to write that anyway super job can't wait until my story comes into action! B1999

Monazumma wants a donut! Monazumma wants a chance at kicking P. Obama' T. Get it? Monazumma

( monazumma is my game name for Age of Empires). ;-)