Reviews for Bionicle: Demon's Keep
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 49 . 9/2/2016
The tables have turned on Matau! I loved reading his little grumblings as we got to read about just how much trouble 'Takua's Entourage' could stir up. It certainly is a fun, light-hearted way to give us a glimpse at Mata Nui! And good job with Matau's treespeak.

It's totally adorable how Hlahlu showed up to help Matau find the kids. I grinned so much when she was described as his beloved.

YES! Mysterious cliff-hanger-of-a-sort showing us Mihkoro! Totally fun and suspenseful to read the encounter at a distance between him and Jaller. I can picture Mihkoro standing among the jungle area perfectly as you described. Poor Jaller, what sort of confusion is he going to have to deal with down the road? Also, yay for mentioning the Pokawi! :)
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 48 . 8/31/2016
I love this chapter. Especially how it's more than easy to get a feel for just how peaceful and happy Vakama, and the rest of his team is now that their long, weary battle is over. Looking back, it's certainly true that the poor Firespitter hasn't had a whole lot of peace, mentally or physically, has he? Once again I really enjoy your description If you can't tell by now, I'm very much in love with good description in writing, and yours is always great :D

I think it's a good twist to have had Vakama re-enter the story after a small amount of time went by, as it helps wrap things up nice and smoothly. Only thing I wish is that we could have seen more of the other characters, like Jaller, Matoro, Matau and Hlahlu, etc. But I have a feeling we'll get to see them all again in the near-soon future :D

All in all, this chapter just feels... right. I truly enjoyed the final scene with Nokama and Vakama on the beach. :D Great job!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 47 . 8/29/2016
Well we certainly got a nice look at Mihkoro's perspective. It really does make you think and look back, seeing as he HAS lost his own entire team, how his life has been manipulated by the Makuta, and how hard it is for him to be recognized despite the fact he's been a key player throughout the stories. The fact Mihkoro is still alive and determined says a lot about his strength.

Good job weaving in snippets about the past. I'd not known at all he was responsible for Kopaka and Lewa ending up where they did, unless my memory is failing me O_O. And I particularly liked how it was pointed out how Teridax's own desire to destroy Lhikan and Tuyet has come around to mock him. Heh, somewhat literally too, since this is Mihkoro we're talking about XD

I'm very impressed with the twist in which Teridax has full control over Mihkoro's power! As well as Mihkoro's brief comeback using his Hau. Very cleverly executed.

I've a very strong feeling the next time we see our favorite Shadow Toa, he's going to be rather different.

Can't wait to see the rest of the story's wrap up!
EnigmaProtocol chapter 47 . 8/29/2016
Ah! That gave me the chills!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 46 . 8/26/2016
I really enjoyed seeing the Toa Metru/Hordika stand one last time in unity. Nuju really put that word into perspective. I smiled a bit, since in a way, he was recalling the past and actually gaining from it. And, clever way of having all their different elements attack Roodaka.

As for Roodaka's demise, you did a great job :) She was just as evil and taunting, planting doubts into Vakama's mind until the end. Huzzah for Mihkoro's brave words pushing Vakama onward! Now that it's over with Roodaka, I'm curious to see how you wrap up the story, as well as how the Hordika get turned back to Toa!
EnigmaProtocol chapter 46 . 8/26/2016
Oh man! That was so epic! I would love to see a battle between Makuta and Mihkoro. Also, congrats on 100 reviews :)
EnigmaProtocol chapter 45 . 8/26/2016
Awesome chapter! Sorry I didn't review earlier. It go buried.
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 45 . 8/9/2016
That last line had me thinking of Gimli in The Return of the King, of you know what I mean ;)

Great job giving us a battle to read about! Matau and Vakama were comical together, snapping at each other while evading Roodaka like that. It was neat to get a glimpse at the feral side of both Matau and Onewa. And nice trick throwing in an Oohnorak to mess around with Matau and us readers reading it!

I also like how Vakama's planning to trap Roodaka like/unlike in the movie. I always think little bits and details that are cleverly somewhat different than the original story are fun details XD
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 44 . 7/20/2016
Have to admit, I didn't guess at what Mihkoro had in mind. Of course he'd go for that sort of risky plan, wouldn't he? Very clever idea on your part!

Loved the tribute of the Toa Hagah's statues being left still standing. Gaaki must have had good aim when she unleashed her attack, however she pulled it off. I really enjoyed the humorous bits as well, such as Kualus' Rhotuka making a Visorak fly. And cute little Matoro!

Again, great chapter title :D
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 43 . 7/18/2016
Ah, Whenua, you just love making friends everywhere you go, huh? Lol, classic!

Something that stood out to me was that the scene between Nokama and Nuju talking about the Toa Mata and how Nuju helped point out how well the Toa Mata have turned out to be as a team, how they've reached a point where they no longer need the Toa Metru's protection, is sort of a nod to the future on Mata Nui - the Toa Mata will be the protectors of the island. We the readers have been able to see them rise to that mighty role in your stories. :)

And definitely enjoyed seeing the Toa Hordika team up as one, er, for the most part, and go after Roodaka with Unity on their side.
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 42 . 6/6/2016
I liked how we sort of zoomed in a little more on Whenua's character as he got to share his passion for recorded history. Not only was it diverting and enjoyable for Vakama, but for the readers as well A definite calm before the storm. Not to mention how fun it was to see Lhikan, Tuyet and Nidhiki's POVS! Gosh, Lhikan needs a lot of patience with his team, doesn't he?

I particularly liked that one line about potentially saving Nidhiki 'for the third time this week and it's only Tuesday?' 'Feels like it.' LOL
EnigmaProtocol chapter 42 . 6/6/2016
Nice job once again! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/3/2016
Aawww this chapter was so cute!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 41 . 5/29/2016
Why is it that whenever a Toa of Ice fumbles with his feelings and gets embarrassed enough to blush, it's the sweetest thing ever? Kopaka... XD It's nice to get into his head now and then. The final lines of the chapter were enough to grin and lol over. And the last few lines mentioning how Tahu and nothing! Gold, my friend.

Keep up the good work!
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 40 . 5/28/2016
I MADE IT! XD

As a whole, your story is fantastic; I've always admired how you write your scenes and chapters, seemingly in such a smooth transition that I'm jealous. Not to mention the characters are each fun and interesting in their own unique way. But anyhow, I'm so glad to be caught up and ready to see what happens next!

It was fun to watch Vakama and Hlahlu interacting with each other. At least she was able to spark a bit of hope back into him. And lol at poor, sleepy 'Kama. Adorkable :)