Reviews for The Wow Effect
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome job:)
Megeen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well, I'll give you more than a line. :) (I seem to be in a reviewing mood, and, sadly, I'm usually such a bad review writer, but) I loved this story as well. Although it was your first Glee fic, the pacing and sophistication of your writing was great even then. I especially love "hairline-y or not!". Don't know why, I just do, because it's so witty and great, as is a lot of other stuff in this fic. I'll probably be returning to your stories soon, but I can barely stay awake anymore. Should have been in bed the moment I started reading "Demons" over an hour ago... ;)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
D'awwwww :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was very cute. And The Wow Effect that you said Blaine has...very accurate.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I had a blast reading it! Kurt's reason for getting hurt made me smile. I loved the ending especially.
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm SOOOOOOOO happy you're writing again :D :D :D

and i'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for taking long to review but i wanted to give it my absolute FULL attention.

your writing is still is as lovely as ever. it's gotten better! that's what living in London will do for you huh ;)

hurrah for this being your first slash :D what a lovely couple to start off with. i mean come on THAT KISS was better than any straight kiss i've seen in a loooong time. it had so much passion :)

love all the girls giving their 'opinion', even Quinn. don't normally consider Quinn and Kurt to be friends but they really ought to be!

"Kurt called it the wow effect. Blaine was jaw dropping-tongue lolling out- heart racing- swoon worthily awesome. That feeling deep in your chest, tight in your stomach, crawling under your skin and taking over your senses. That moment in time that encompassed all thoughts, hopes and dreams."

i REALLY wish i come across someone like this in real life. Blaine really is this *le sigh*

and ohhhh burt's adorable comments. burt is THE BEST DAD EVER :D

so yeah thanks for making me want a Blaine all to myself over again. i'll actually settle for a gay one :P

ps. haha you know what i realised? i still review the exact same way :P i quote and comment! after all these years! gosh we're getting old :P
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Pretty awesome for your first Klaine fic...my first was crap, but this was great!

Em ]
akatrixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aw...:)

And totally agree about the wow effect. Some people have too much. It's so unfair.
Klainemovesme101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Cute!

And this isn't slash, just saying :p
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 3/22/2011