Reviews for Twinite
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Oh my GOD you have got to update soon. If you don't update within the next 2 weeks I don't know what I will do with myself x_x
My Name is Alice chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Welcome back! I keep having the feeling of pressing the 'Next Chapter' button, because I just want more of this! There are some parts where the paragraphs are cut off. I can't tell if they're in this chapter or in previous ones, but descriptions are cut off or sometimes thoughts. I love the way you're blending Twilight and Soul Eater it inspires me to write the same way. I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
My Name is Alice chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
No! Cliffhanger! Have mercy and update soon! Please!
eskimogirl115 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Wow, I have to say this is one of the better OC fics I've read. I love your writing style and how you develop Sarah :) I've enjoyed reading it so far. I saw that you wrote the first chap. in 2011. That makes me scared 0_0 please don't abandon it for months D:
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Pleeeeaaase update! Really soon plz :) I love this fanfic .
Hanachu chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This has the potential to be a very interesting twist-take, I hope to see further chapters.
Xkarz Ravensin chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Soul's not really the type to hate on instinct...but nonetheless, this story is really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Okay,spelling and grammar are okay but it seems you simply switched around the words with Soul Eater. It would be fine if it wasn't the exact dialogue. And if I were you I would put a disclaimer. So tell me, did you really write this? Or did Stephanie Meyer?
The Spirits Sweater chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Not very informative.

I read the summary, and I disliked the idea. Mainly, because I though it might become some half written, mary sue, piece of crap.

Till I read the preface.

It showed me you have a bit of talent.

Its too early to tell if this story's gonna be a bust, but I look forward seeing you in the near future.

Till next time