Reviews for Definitely Not Fantasizing
Alaska chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Cute! \./ Idk wat tracks are but im guessing its like where you shoot stuff into your arms? Im clueless! :P
Any ways great job! I really liked it!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Is it bad I can really imagine that hurt/comfort fic. XD

watari: L? What are those?

L: I'm shooting SUGAR! It's legal!

Ha, cute story.
pixelfaeriee chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aww! Another cute story, I most be spamming your e-mail box lol! I'm a fan of your work, obviously :3
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
lol L. Shooting up sugar. Someone should draw that. I would, but I have absolutely no drawing skillz.
darling devotee chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
AahIloveit! L's attraction to Light precisely *because* he can see straight through the 'Light-kun is perfect' persona, can see what Light's doing and is fascinated by it...

'Light was the most deceptively twisted person to walk the Earth, and, to L, he couldn't have been more beautiful.'

Just YES.

Not to mention L effectively dreaming up his own angsty hurt/comfort slashfic and the idea of him cutting out the middle man and just injecting sugar into his bloodstream. Brilliance.

...And I don't know, there's something about this ficlet that, despite the light/humourous tone, really embodies a particular dimension of the LxLight ship. Maybe admiration of the sheer fascinating 'other-ness' of the other, along with seeing the other as a particularly delectable puzzle for the intellect. And the sense of kinship and even *ownership* that comes from them being mental equals, the only ones able to see the full extent of the games the other plays...

In short, both giggle-inducing and thought-provoking. -favourites- :)
iphis15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011

I loved it!

Absolutely!

L makes me so happy, 3
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice! L is awesome, and mainlining sugar...I've actually thought of that... would i get diabetes?
Secretsofthedarkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Pure awesome. :)
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
ahh oh my gosh thats so awesome x] i really wish you'd make a story out of this PLEASE! ...no mnatter how many times i say i dont like LightXL SOME AMAZING AUTHOR COMES IN AND SCRAMBLES THOSE THOUGHTS TO HELL TT_TT please make this a story... don't make me beg... im pathetic when i beg x]
JJ Dragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lol XD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
L is just adorable! Love the way how he lies that he doesn't fantasy, especially about Light! _
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
XD Ahhh, Ooc Light is hilarious!
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
XD Awesome.
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hahaha, funny stuffs :D

Poor L, I can definitely see him toying with the idea of shooting sugar, but not doing it because someone would think he was doing something less than legal. XD