Reviews for The Longest Day
guest chapter 1 . 4/28
sweet story thank you
Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/27
Edward put an ring on a slut. Whatever I guess.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/26
The Longest Day has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

Loved it! :)
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Loved it! :)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Such an awesome super sweet story :)
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was the sweetest just made my heart melt (he always does)that he was telling their baby the mid story I thought things were going to take a different turn when Bella left. Great story again! Especially the sexy beach loving was fabulous. Every summer we rent a beach house at Cape just walk 4 houses down to a private beach its the best thing about the house it has a outside shower that is inclosed all around you but no roof. All you see is blue sky and can hear the ocean as you shower. Its incredible. And at night we put the kiddies to bed and enjoy the shower. ;) We are headed there in 3 weeks YEAH... Thxs again for the great read,LISA
Raum chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"Well, she wanted to know the story of the proposal. I had to tell her, baby. Well, the G rated version of course, she doesn't need to hear how we celebrated afterwards."

so sweet!

congrats!

- Raum
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This made perfect sense! :D

I really LOVE yor stories...:P

You manage to combine romance, humor, drama and smut perfectly. :)

That is a true skill...:D
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Even though my heart was breaking during some of this I really enjoyed this o/s. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, but a very good one at that. I like how you go back and forth. It's almost like a little puzzle for the readers to put together.

Great writing! :)
Mickster chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, I just loved this! I want one of two things. I either want to be the one Edward is desperate to marry or I want to be Bella and Edward's baby, cause then for sure I would be gorgeous. But if I were their kid, I would take the Oedipal Complex to a whole, really scary gross new level and probably wind up arrested at some point in my life for these things...

I adore your stories. I am so glad I found you!

Thank you, Twitter! (that's how I found you).

Micki

PS. if you ever pull your stuff off FF, like Betty, would you post where your stuff is on Twitter, so we fangirls can find it? Thank goodness Betty did. I love her, too.