Reviews for The Longest Day
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Awww, there were some touch and for a minute there. Glad everything worked out for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
They started out so happy and having the times of their lives. I'm glad she came back to him and finally spoke her fears. So that he could reassure her so very strongly. I'm glad they ended up blissfully happy in the end as well.
guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
sweet story thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Edward put an ring on a slut. Whatever I guess.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
The Longest Day has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

Loved it! :)
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Loved it! :)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Such an awesome super sweet story :)
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was the sweetest just made my heart melt (he always does)that he was telling their baby the mid story I thought things were going to take a different turn when Bella left. Great story again! Especially the sexy beach loving was fabulous. Every summer we rent a beach house at Cape just walk 4 houses down to a private beach its the best thing about the house it has a outside shower that is inclosed all around you but no roof. All you see is blue sky and can hear the ocean as you shower. Its incredible. And at night we put the kiddies to bed and enjoy the shower. ;) We are headed there in 3 weeks YEAH... Thxs again for the great read,LISA
Raum chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"Well, she wanted to know the story of the proposal. I had to tell her, baby. Well, the G rated version of course, she doesn't need to hear how we celebrated afterwards."

so sweet!

congrats!

- Raum
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This made perfect sense! :D

I really LOVE yor stories...:P

You manage to combine romance, humor, drama and smut perfectly. :)

That is a true skill...:D