Reviews for Chuck & Sarah vs the Memories
Sanddee chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I knew half way through that Katie would turn out to be Sarah, And my first reaction after finishing it: What the hell was that. I literately said it aloud.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
cute
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved this one-shot Costas.
KateMcK chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very sweet, thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to your new fic :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good story...look forward to more from you.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was very cute. Just another way that fate is showing them that they belong together. But an inconsequential nitpick is that homes in California don't have basements. Maybe a storage bin garage thingy.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
aww! That was so amazingly adorable! I love it when fics have Chuck and Sarah meet earlier on in their lives, they are always so cute! This one was no exception. amazing job!

until next time,

coreymon77
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh my word, that was so cute! I love the idea that they knew each other before the Intersect. It was soo awesome.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Too Cute. I like them getting the picture albums out for Mary. I have this scene in my head where she starts crying over a picture of Papa B while looking at some pictures taken after she left but before he did.

And I like them having met and dated before. It makes me think that she didn't start dating men who rreminded her of her father until he was arrested.
chuckfan56 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice story and a call back to Chuck vs the best friend.

Thanks
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Is it wrong of me to worry about little Clara having a blast with funny old Uncle Morgan...
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
A very good story, thank you!