Reviews for Succubus Love ?
rddrgn chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Don't apologize just update
CaptainG07 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Oh. My. God. ASDFLKJAHQGLKASJDHF. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I FIND SOMETHING REALLY WORTH READING, THE CHAPTERS WON'T EVEN MAKE IT UP TO MY LIKING? WAAAAAAH LKJHSLKDJF.

PLEASE, MORE CHAPTERS. I'M BEGGING YOU.

Oh, and I know that Jennifer's Body was, like, 4 years ago, and yeah, I know that I'm SUPER late to be into this movie. But I just watched it and I LIKED IT! That kissing scene between Amanda and Megan? OHMYGOD. THAT WAS SOOOO HOT. Even though I'm a girl, I find it HOT. Wouldn't you agree? (if you're a girl)

Anyways, MORE CHAPPIES PLEASE.

Have a good day! :) :)
laurenrulez1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Continue soon please but will needy kill jennifer in the end
mione03 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Hello how are you? I watch the film Jennifer's Body tonight and search fics with this focus and i find your story!

I like the two chapters i read and i hope you continue writing the fic!

Congratulations and see you soon!

Kisses
mione03
Sam chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really like where this story line is going. Doing a great job, keep up the great work.
Samantha chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
i love your stories, cant wait to read more.
BlackBird16 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
home to molly chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
dude, moar.
beebe20 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Ok, umm i don't want to be rude but a lot of ur stuff is incorrect.

1. Needy's mom works nights so she sleeps during the day. She wouldn't have woken up to make breakfast for Needy

2. Jenifer is too nice. Jennifer Check is , well honestly she's a bitch. You made her way too nice.

3. I know the story is all about the kiss but you don't have to broadcast it the way you did. It's not realistic for Needy to think of nothing but the kiss as soon as she wakes up in the morning.

4. Your sentences are choppy. You might want to work on fluency before you try and complete this.

5. Last thing. Read over you story carefully before posting You have a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes.

Again I'm not trying to be mean I just think your story could use work.
3 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
this is really good, i like it maybe a little too much.:)
usagi-neko chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I'm glad that someone is writing a new J/N fanfic. I hope that you'll update soon. Please, I really like this story and I can't wait to the next chapter. I really want to read the part where they talk about what it's happening. PASAP :)
ButcWolf chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Looking forward to more of this story.
roziegirl207 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
love it love it love it

more morE moRE mORE MORE!
Fan chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
More please. Can't wait
RKF22 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
great update cant wait for more