Reviews for Never Underestimate The Fangirls
LawrenceLoveBird chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hot hostage love. Sends a thrill down my spine...so hot... so satisfying.
Shay Moonsilk chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I pretty much needed to bury my head into my bed so my parents couldn't ask why I was laughing so hard XD just... incredible. Totally epic... and awesome :D

""Finally something other than 'what.' Search for 'Unexpected Savior.'"

Adam kept his head down, but heard a few clicks from the keyboard, a pause on a couple of minutes when he assumed that Lawrence was reading, and then a joyous outcry and a pair of arms around his neck.

"Oh, what a wonderful this is!" Lawrence said and planted a kiss on the side of Adam's head. "I need to find these girls and give them a big fat hug! They've finally seen our true selves!"

Adam glared at him.

"I'm your whore, is that what you're saying?"

"Oh, you always have been," Lawrence said and wrapped his arms around Adam's waist. "I'm just glad there's someone out there writing some canon stuff."

"

-LOVED IT! :D
Nieryka chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
You know I love you, right? Girl, no one have such a talent and fidelity on a fandom like you! I love it! Hilarious! Oh, Adam's sooooo modest...and darn adorable indeed! Love ya!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Again, thank you SOOOOO much for this, Stella-ness! I wuvs you! So do Adam-bear and Larry and Evan and Mallick and Hoffman-waffle. :D

Heehee, I watched the Saw III Leigh commentary. (He sounds sounds so lonely... DX) He's like, "If you've made it this far into the commentary, congratulations. A man will arrive at your door in a few minutes with a gift. Nothing too big. A chocolate bar, maybe." I really did sit in front of the door for like ten minutes. My mom, being the verbally abusive b*tch she is, was like, "You need to find something better to do, moron."

Yeah. That'll happen.
AgnesDei chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
These two are impossibly cute together *applauds*
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
BAHAHAHA!

I saw the description for this and I just went 'Oh God...here we go...XD' This is just fucking fantastic! And happy birthday, Madiiiii! :3
the mischievous pixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011