Reviews for Girl in the War
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 48 . 12/21/2013
Okay, it's bugged me for months but I finally find this story and re-read it and I still don't get this part:
"Her family. Her friends. Those lost in the ashes. One stepped out before the others, so familiar and long forgotten."Is that..?"He didn't answer, but he had no need to."
Who is this person? She never had a miscarriage did she? I just can't remember. I feel like an idiot for not getting it. Please clear up this confusion for me or I'll go crazy! Thanks.
AndromacheSorrow chapter 48 . 11/17/2013
I wonder did Myrina beg for the body of Hector instead of Priam? It would be an interesting meeting between Achilles and Myrina although I suspect she would probably kill him if she could! I'm also wondering did Andromache take Briseis place since she was there when Achilles sacked Thebe, that would be an interesting pairing. Really loved this story!
Lizzybeth chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I have been reading your story from the beginning and I am in love with the characters and their relationship. I can't wait to find out what happens.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ozlady80 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Interesting start
NataliaRoma97 chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
YEA! I was jumping up and down in my chair when Priam said she had his blessing I was so excited!
NataliaRoma97 chapter 24 . 2/18/2013
Oh my God, yes, I wanted to punch Hector in his freakin' pea sized balls! He is such an idiot but I will say he is human and makes mistakes and poor Myrina, she barred her body and soul to him and he just leaves! Ugh!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Update immediately, please!
Luuh2311 chapter 48 . 9/28/2012
Oh, God!
You are mean. I honestly thought you would save Hector - that he would survive because of Myrina... I was surrounded by used tissues as I read the last chapters. I cried more than when I watched Titanic or Marley & Me! :)
Great story! Fascinating, addicting!
Going to check out the sequel, becoming your stalker :D
bloodredheart1466 chapter 41 . 9/17/2012
it is really good i like it
klandgraf2007 chapter 49 . 9/7/2012
YAY!
Charisasori chapter 49 . 9/6/2012
Oh geez...I feel like I'm being followed. Lol. :-) We discussed the Aeneid in class today and I just finished skimming it and then you announce there's going to be a sequel? It's my lucky day! :-) Looking forward to it!
rayo1521 chapter 48 . 6/26/2012
Wow! I honestly dont knw what to say. This story was so...so...amazing! Damn that word doesnt even begin to cover how truly awesome it is. I couldnt even function right in the real world cuz i was to caught up in the lives of these characters. I wish i could list all of my favorite parts but there are so many that they wouldnt all fit! Well im off To read your other stuff :) and thanks for writing an amazingly epic story! I LOVE IT!
xandra37 chapter 45 . 3/8/2012
Oh whoops! Looks like I'm an extra bit late to the party! Great chapter! Gotta read the rest now :)
Syrena Swift chapter 48 . 3/4/2012
Sooo this was perfect. Absolutely perfect. And I have put this review off for far too long, because I was scared of the end. Terrified that this would be my last review, ever... but then I read 'Haven', and I was like, "Holy canoli! I'm totally reading this!" soooo I'll still be your review buddy! YAY! I totally called Aeneas's Scumbag Steve move, but it's okay. You wrote it in perfectly 3 Anyway, he was more of a Good Guy Greg if you ask me ;)

meme/364izd/#byad

This story will forever be my number one :) I love you forever and always my wifey!

Syrena

P.S. See you in 0.2 seconds, while I speed over to review both chapters of your new story ;)