Reviews for When the kids come out to play
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I notice you keep using are instead of our. You have many other typos. You have a good story here, and the typos, missing letters, misspelled words, wrong words, and/or missing letters. Please, proof read, or get a beta, and re-post this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Okay, you have more than a few typos.
You have grammatical errors and misspelled words. The plot, storyline, and premise of the story are pretty good. Please get a beta to proof read your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
A 7 year old is far too old for Dora the Explorer...Hello Kitty or something else would be better.
McShepic chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I rather enjoy the concept, an interesting twist on an old classic. However, I couldn't get through even a fraction of the story because of the lack of punctuation. Perhaps you could brush up on your grammar or look for a beta? Most of the writing is quite good, its a shame to be overlooked because of its lack of grammar.
patbor chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Yes, I finally got the happy ending I wanted.
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
yes a very diffrent take on an old idea work on it you have the start if a good story
starfire2rav chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this is a really good story, you should keep writing!
patbor chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I just love this story and I definitely want you to continue. I haven't read one with the whole bunch 'shrunk'. Very interesting concept.