Reviews for Just Breathe
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I love FlowerPower123's idea for a chapter! I encourage you to write more! Love these!
SnowedInsideOut chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
These are adorable. I love how you mixed in the prom queen incident, and that song you used is awesome. There are so many great things about this story I could go on for ages, but all you really need to do is read them again, because every word is pure perfection. I think that a chapter set in the more recent episodes, in New York, would be interesting to see, but it's up to you!
FlowerPower123 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I think maybe a bullying incident gets out of control, bullies think Kurt's being ridiculous and take his bag, before throwing him in a dumpster and shutting the lid...
By the time someone finds him, (Brittany?) Kurt's fallen unconscious, and by the time Blaine gets there, he needs to go to the hospital straight away!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC
cathedralsinmyheart chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This chapter was sweet! Of course I think there should be another chapter :).
cynthiacyvon chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
can't wait for another update,
wishing that you will update faster XD
love your story, would love to read that Kurt got an asthma attack when he's not with Blaine, maybe Finn or something, after all who could resist adorableness of Furt and it comes from Blaine POV ;p
but that's just a suggestion, i'm sure i'll love whatever you come up with
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Yay, you finally updated! I'm sorry you are busy, but you finally gave us this cute story:)

Here are prompts;

1: Finn helps or comforts Kurt during his attack in the middle of the night as well.
2. Dave.K helps Kurt when he is having aattack.
3. Kurt's asthma gets aggravated and he has to call in sick for a few days then it gets worse so he has to stay in a hospital.
Miss.Hummel chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
OMG!
Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back! Your back!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AMAZING CHAPTER!
CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love this so much!
polychloride chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I was so very excited to see that there was a new chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Kina-san chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Glad to have you back. You should do furt home alone. Thanks for the update.
vkasholo chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Please more it is really good
TheFandomEater chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Kurt freakin out in the new directions choir room plz!
Bluey chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Oh honey, very well please do continue this...
Maybe you can give a story where kurt cant breath after he met sebastian, after scandal, after chandler incident, or maybe after the Disaster of NYADA...
LoVeYoUhOnNy chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
please more chapters please.

The storry is so great ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »