Reviews for FEARLESSNESS
SilvrBlade chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Awww... well at least she isn't having Jim's baby. :) Really good chapter update soon!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Ok I really wanted her to be pregnant, but I know I'll probably have to wait so I can be patient.

I love it. Continue plz.

p.s. so glad it wasn't Jim's!
nattie89 chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
This chapter put a smile on my face D Great writing!
Little Kakau chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
If you made Liv having a Jim's baby I could be in jail by what I should do to you, LOL jk

I'm not gonna lie, I LOVED the tension, but, please, say it's done now!
MissGleeLover chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
I loved it ! Even though there's no baby :( bummer ! Keep writing . You're doing a great job
edge15684 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
finally she's going in the right direction.
Candice chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
So, I usually never review stories because I can never find the words to show how I feel about them. Sometimes I feel so fake writing "I loved it, more soon." because it doesn't feel heartfelt.

Buttttt, since I always threaten your sensitive babymaker, I decided I should leave you something.

I really did love it. I have loved it. I love that with your words I can picture what's happening.

You're amazing. 3
Rhonda Roo chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Yippee...doin' the happy dance!
Foreword chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Awesome chapter! I love where this is going and it is beautifully written-very nice!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
This is awesome! Please update soon! (:
Little Kakau chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
wowowowow! I didn't expected that!
MissGleeLover chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I knew it ! Damn ! I hope the father is who I think it is ...
MariskaBaby92 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
AMAZING!

YOU WROTE THE HELL OUT OF THIS STORY AND IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PUT YOUR ASS IN JAIL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. LMAO HAHA

LOVE YA HUN! :)
John903 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
i'm guessing it's Jim's since she used condom with Elliot...no mention of rubber between her and Jim. Can't take it anymore.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Well damn!

This is my favorite chapter I think of any story. It was powerful, nasty, and spontaneous. I'm taken back cuz I definitely wasn't expecting it.

God I wanted Elliot then! I loved it, he made me...oh well you don't need to know. hahahaha

Continue you dammit or I may have a heart attack.

p.s. I seriously read this Ch. 5 TIMES before I continued. lol I'm a freak...I know! :)
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »