Reviews for FEARLESSNESS
art-liv chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Oh my God,Munchie. She's gonna be a mother...

I'm so happy I could cry! Literally.
edge15684 chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
loved it
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
Great story! I loved the ending. Can't wait for the next story.
lb23 chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Phew...this was a chore to get here! Forgot my damn password and had to reset it...sheesh. Forgetfulness...the downside of getting old, eh? ANYWAY, BEAN! My LURVE! This is simply amazing! I mean the entire thing was amazing but I do love this chapter a lot. A lot, a lot.

She rocked from side to side, struggling and out of breath before finally giving up and lying back down. "Son of a bitch," she muttered breathlessly. This line made me laugh so much because I could sooo see it happening...I could so see the looks on their faces, the events leading up to it (if TPTB weren't so stupid) then Elliot laughing hysterically and crumbling Olivia's hostility into laughter.

And I love how you wrapped everything up...everything just worked out so well. I especially love the scene where Elliot gives Olivia the necklace. There was just something about it that really struck me. The way Elliot was, the way he approached her and kissed her on the neck...just perfect.

Everything was so fantastic. I heart your writing so very much, Bean. Keep up the wonderful job...and get working on your next one! *wink, wink...nudge, nudge* :D
Little Kakau chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Great story!
PerProteggere chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
227, you lucky bitch! ;) I'm pretty jealous you ended the story so well. I have no idea how I'll end Toxic when the time comes!

I'm obviously going back to the beginning to read this over again, hello bathroom sex, hello bar hook up ;) HELLO LADY BONER!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Loved the ending. Enjoyed it tremendous!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Jellybean! I'm in tears...so beautiful...the way it should end for the two of them but we know it never will because Dick Wolf is a well a big Dick...he doesn't have a big dick he IS a big dick...you never cease to amaze me with your writing and how you make me feel like I'm right there...like those sex scenes...yeah I was right there with EL...hahahahahaha! Keep writing cause your great at it...don't let anyone ever tell ya different or I'll take 'em out! I love you man! xoxoxoxoxox
MariskaBaby92 chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
excellent. I love the story as well as this chapter.

the sex is always awesome but her anxiety and how she handles it was very well written.

Continue
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Wonderful chapter (:
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
I loved this chapter. Update soon, I will be sorry to see it come to an end but all your stories rock so I can't wait to see what is next!
sassychicana chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
As usual I loved it! The smut got me all hot and bothered as usual! I just loved the way that Eli played a role in telling Eiliot that he was going to be a dad for like the 10 th time, hehe! I would definetly give him him a few more if he wanted, as many as he wants!
SilvrBlade chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
Aww :) Liv's gonna be a great mom. Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
Jellybean...i loved it...of course as much as we love El...he had to mention as they were about to to the nasty...that he's done this before...not cool El...but typical of a guy...even as hot as you!

anyway...awesome as usual...keep it up...*hugtackle* xoxoxoxox
edge15684 chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
I do think it's normal to panic about being a new mom. She will make a great mom
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »