7starfish7 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Aw Aww Aww! So . . .much . . . E/O. This helped ease the pain of the Meloni news. Thank you.
donewiththisdomain chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Aaaaawww! This chapter was SO cute! :)
lb23 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011

I know there's not smut and it's short but this is amazing. I love the reveal and how Olivia is with Eli. The ending of this chapter is so perfect with the happy parents-to-be and Eli looking for the baby. You're a genius. :)

Okay now go write, write, write so you can finish this story so you know what can happen next! :D

Mucho love-o, Bam-BEANo. :D heh...I'm on crack.
PerProteggere chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
This story reality
edge15684 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
that was awesome.
BensonStabler chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Jellybean...i have tears in my eyes! I'm even okay with no smut this time...awesome as always! xoxoxxo
sassychicana chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
I just finished reading your when story, all I can't say is that I am soooooo hot right now, and it is a shame that my husband and I are driving! You have to update soon, PLEASE!

I hope that she is able to get pregnant, I would complete them to have a little one of their own. I can't believe Chris is leaving the show, and that he would leave without giving a little Benson Stable action!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
Haha only Olivia could be heated one minute and lustful the next. lol what are we going to do with her.

I loved it. Elliot is just like a typical man, never doing things on time. lol

donewiththisdomain chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
balseirocharmed chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
Update soon please!
SilvrBlade chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
I love it! :D Update soon!
Foreword chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Hmmm...clean apt or hot sex with Stabler? I know which I would pick...

Nice chapter. I'm glad she & her partner are still friends.
redangel365 chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
i like moody olivia; she's funny
oliviabensons chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Love love love. SO HOT.
Little Kakau chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Nobody deserves take outs, don't do that! Lol
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »