Reviews for Human Interaction
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I can understand why Jess would be surprised to find Becker in the menagerie. There's an impressive collection of extraordinary, but deadly, animals held inside but he never really admired the creatures like Abby or Connor or Stephen or even professor Cutter.

They have: one Scutosaurus, one giant scorpion, one Dracorex, one Coelurosauravus, two Diictodons and a mammoth.
BumbleBeee96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was really sweet. I can totally see Becker doing this while Connor and Abby were missing, after all, no one could understand just how much their disappearance affected him. It's actually very believable that he would look to Rex for comfort.
Anyway, great little one shot. I don't usually like becker/jess based stories but with it just being about their friendship, I really did enjoy it :)
E chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Cute. I love Rex;and Becker, so I guess you could say this was a sort of two for one deal. Well written and captured beck's sort of crumpled emotion from the loss of conn and Abby. Good description of Rex's character. Adorable!
LyronHalliwell9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Ahhh, cute!
The Labrador chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
But how is Rex not triggering the menagerie sirens? Each holding cell is equipped with a series of laser bars that contain the beasts. The lasers are invisible and produce no sound but deliver a nasty but not lethal electric shock if an animal tries to get out. That way if a cell is opened up by accident, the animal is kept inside by the laser bars.

The lasers are controlled by the A.R.C'S central computer system and if a creature gets out, the lasers trigger a series of alarms in the menagerie that lets the team know a beast is loose. Becker set Rex free but his presence should still trigger the alarm. If Rex is not setting it off, then the captain must have turned it off. But isn't that a security risk? Please PM me with answers, cheers!
CityDurl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh, I can totally hear Jess baby talking to Rex. What a lovely story. Nice to think that Becker had some bright spots in a very bad year.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is so sweet! And I can so see Becker doing this.

Love Rex!
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awww. This would have been a perfect scene for them. I bet Becker kept a close eye on Rex, Sid, and Nancy while Abby and Connor were gone. And I'm sure Jess kept a close eye on Becker to make sure he was okay. Too adorable! :)
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Well, handsome Becker with trouble maker Rex... one of my secret dreams. They're both sweet and in this story twice that much.
SandyLee Potts chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ahhh. How sweet.
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Let's see... Jess... Becker... AND REX ALL IN ONE STORY? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Lol so I just adore Rex SOOOOO much xD This was a really sweet one shot! xD I hope you write more soon!
London or Bust chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*jumps up and down childishly* REX! I love that lizard. He's such a sweet heart. I only wish he made more appearances.

Wonderfully written, and very, very believable. I could definitely see this happening on the show. I loved it, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Primeval stories!
charming-witch chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Another awesome story! I love Rex. He's so cute and I like the idea of him bringing Jess & Becker closer. :-)
IceCream Junkie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
It's a really good story. Characterisation, dialogue, everything just seems right. Thanks for sharing this. :)
Maddie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
The ending is perfect! Don't even think of changing it. Good characterizations of Becker and Jess (Rex too!), natural dialogue and just enough description. Definitely a story I'd recommend to other Becker and Jess fans. And I will.