Reviews for Passing The Torch
Pacer287 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
As soon as I finished reading this I immediately turned on 'This Broken Soul' and read it again.

The only time I cried harder was when my dog died.
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
saddest thing i have ever seen... and that's saying a lot
Thomas Holmes II chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very good indeed, my friend! An excellent way for Spyro to pass on the flame to Asuka and teach her the responsibility with power. Well done!
Umbran - Dark Enigma chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very nice. Sad but I feel that Spyro would have held on to "pass the torch" as you put it. He has a strong sence of duty.
Pheerthanite X chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story, and it always brings a tear to my eye at the end. I want to thank you for suggesting this to me, as it will always have a place in my heart.
Kuroy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow, it was breath taking.

I think thats the best Spyro one-shot I have ever read.

The idea of someone clinging on his/her life to pass on the responsibility and dying shortly afterwards is quite touching.

It was really sad when he died.

Oh, and there is a typo in Ignitus's last sentence

"Well I'm afraid that story is yet to be written, but I'm sure it will me…someday…"

I think you meant to write "be" instead of "me".

Anyway, it's great. Worth more favourites and reviews!
TedP chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Nice and beautiful. That's certainly the afterlife I would want for Spyro, full of happiness and loved ones. I only hope that people in real life find that, too, through accepting Jesus.
Serenity in Virginia chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hello

Let me go on record and say this is the most ouching story in this fandom I have ever seen. I would really enjoy seeing a continuation on this.

The only problem I really noticed was that you used the wrong words a few times in a paragraph.

"Someday there will be threats for you to deal with, but not know."

Now

If you put your mind to something and never quite, you'll succeed. Just make sure you put your mind towards something good."

Quit

Other than that it was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

~Order of the Concritters~
X007 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice story, sad, but I liked it. Will you be doing a story of this, or just a one-shot?
Slapstick70 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey haven't heard from you in a while.

That was a really touching story, and the best part is I could actually imagine Spyro's time ending like that. You did a really good job. Keep it up