Reviews for Amy Within an Amy
CmdrHawke667 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
...I literally have nothing to say..

This was amazing..
oaktavor chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I dislike a lot...POOR RORRY ! Amy,s a horrid wife...both of them LOL
mooshymoomoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh my Gallifrey. SO MOFFAT! Your explanation of the parallel timelines was absolutely brilliant!

LOVE the meow. Can not wait for the next chapter! **giggity**
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
hot can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
sockstar chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Rory does need to join in! It would be cruel not to let him in xD
KateAmeliaJUdd chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I am loving this story. it is rather awsome.

I do hope that you continue with it. I like the way that this could be going.

As for naming your two Amy's you could awaly just call Original Amy just plain Amy and New Amy, Amelia.

failing that New Amy could be called Amy and original Amy could be called Pond. Seeing as the Doctor is always calling her that.
thelastsock chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Another awesome chapter :) Loving the bra bit and the sort of cliffhanger you left it on, you've got Amy's character down to a T :D
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
helpful hint, maybe u should rerate it to M because some younger viewers might not want that kind of stuff. me, on the other hand, things its both brilliant and a bit too discriptive at the same time! 3 it!

3 Meg W.
thelastsock chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I'll review again so you don't lose the review I gave before :P

I can't remember the exact wording but I do believe it went along the lines of you being awesome at writing smut and the like :D can't wait to read the next chapter :)
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Holy Santa Moff. Just as funny and Amy/Amy-shipping as the original. Rory ships Amy/Amy and I approve of this immensely.
jhosmer1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Go with Amelia for the new one. The Doctor LIKED Amelia, remember?

If you do continue this, I suggest that you create other "minor" differences between Amelia and Amy. Maybe Amelia's Doctor didn't abandon her for 14 years. Maybe he did something like what he did in "A Christmas Carol," visiting her once a year until she was old enough to join him full time. Think of an Amelia who has had years to learn about wibbly-wobbly time travel and the TARDIS. Maybe Amelia never married Rory and is the "River Song" of her reality. Amy would probably have some feelings of inferiority compared to Amelia, but maybe she is a stronger person for living on Earth. Lots of possibilities there.
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Pond 1 and Pond 2 :)
thelastsock chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Heh awesome chapter :) I quite like the idea of calling the other Amy 'Jess/Jessica' but Amelia should work just as well :)