Reviews for A Family Affair
xlijahsgirl chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
I want more Derek/Zoey moments and some cute Zoey/Meredith moments c:3
doro chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
Wow, I just read the storie and really like it. Cant wait for more :-)

I think Addison and Mark should fight, and only date to make Derek jealous..
MoAccount chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
I think you should let them date (really tense though) , making derek jealous and realize what he's missing and go back to Addison. I don't think they should be together from NY (just the one night stand)
Paris McCoy chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
I think Addison should continue to fight with Mark at first and then they should start dating which should cause Derek to get jealous. I can't wait for update. Please update soon!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
geez derek chill lol :) cute chapter with callie and everything. cant wait for more alex. update soon
aiketi chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
***sigh*** -
deslil chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
i hope next chapter is a bit more eventful than this one. i want some mark and addison interaction i think that would be amazing. update soon!
AiLing chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Why did Derek act that way towards Zoey? She's only a child after all...
BrookeSolis chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
great chapter :) love the end. Addison is just amazing.
MoAccount chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
hysterical!
deslil chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
did i mention how much i love that mark is in the fic now. lol. i can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next. update soon!
deslil chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
i'm throwing imaginary confetti right now. i'm soooooo happy that mark is now in the story. i hope it's a permanent thing. and he get's together with addison. because i love them together. update soon!
Pobel21 chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
I just opened this story for the first time. Seems pretty interesting for what I read in this last chapter, so I'll make sure to read the previous chapters when I have the time. Keep writing! I'm interested to see where this is going...
Paris McCoy chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
I really enjoy this story and I think you should continue to update especially when its getting very interesting. Please update soon.
aiketi chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
hahahha... ilove it...and definitely a frndship among addie callieand zoey.. that will probably make derek feel like an outcast? lol...and i dont want mer and zoey to be real friends... well myb they cud have a disastr kind of bonding perhaps? lol :P

i know im mean...i just love mean things,..hahahha