Reviews for The Red Shoes
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awww - so cute! Thanx!
chynadollars chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow...this is beautiful! Pls allow me to apologize for all the lil pervs that only want PWP! I love a good story line and definitely a happy ending! great job with this...Now I need to refresh my memory about the Red Shoes Story! You made it sound really interesting! Thanks for enlightening me and giving me a lil fairytale to pass along to my daughter! She's definitely going to love it! The best of both worlds...classic literature and Twilight! I 3 this story!
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was beautifully written, hon:)
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
W-O-W. This story is absolutely beautiful. It has a wonderful lesson in it and it seems like it's a story that could have been around forever. You don't find many Emmett/Rosalie stories and I completely appreciate that. I also love a good story that isn't all fluff or lemons all the time. Yeah, they are great to read and all, but sometimes, you just need something that breaks from that. Thanks for writing and sharing this, it's wonderful!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
What a beautiful story!
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Your story was very sweet and had a frat message in it. I'm sorry it didn't get the recognitio it deserved. I loved it.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
AWWWW! So sweet!
KaitieBatie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awe! That is so sweet and follows what fairytale are supposed to do, there is a lesson for us in this story and it was beautifully written. This should have gotten more recognition.
rathbonejunkie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Beautifully written! Just like all good fairytales, I loved that there was a moral to the story! Excellent teamwork ladies!
nails233 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
as always a well written story, and, you didn't have to resort to smutt to make it great!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was great story ladies! I'm all for slash and PWP but I FLOVE heartwarming fics that tell a great story more! AMAZING JOB!