Reviews for Operation Vocaloid!
Glori-chan chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
hehehee
I don't know what to talking about
since I was an author too, I know the feeling when get a review :)
I like your fic
update as soon as possible! ;)
XanimegrrlX chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This seems to be a promising story but...Don't Hinata and Oyama share a room? (They did in Track Zero)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
OH. MY. GOSH. My life is complete. Well, it will be, when tye next chapter comes out. THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE LEN KAGAMINE! *jumps in the air and freezes like they do in the movies*
Sonixawesome chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Yay! Miku meets Iwasawa! I so happy! I will do that in my story too, just not quite yet.

I will impart some advice that was given to me once.

"You shouldn't do author's notes in the middle of the story. As it is, It's kind of distracting."

Still a great story Idea though.

I am wondering how exactly the Voc.'s would get there though... considering their computer programs and they really can't die... unless they are deleted, like in the disappearance of Hatsune Miku.
Sonixawesome chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Yay, someone else thought of this crossover! I'm not alone!

Just a few questions-

1-Why is Hinata a pervert?

2-WHY IS RIN DRIVING? Oh well, at least it's not Meiko, she'd probably be drunk.
Winniethewubbzy chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
im interESTED! its very good! but how did they get there? Story of Evil? Of course they were reborn after that...
MaddyTheAwesome chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Aww, poor Len! XD Great story idea! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mormonsrock chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
...Wow. Are you sure that this is only your first story? It's EXTREMELY well-written!

You developed the characters' personalities well, and I really like how you compared the Vocaloids to the Battlefront. I can honestly say that I imagined their personalities to be like that. :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the AMAZING work!
Nami Takata chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Coolio chap! I cant wait for the next update! Len had to sleep outside. Haha...
Nami Takata chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You better continue this cuz this is freakin awesome! :DDDDD
orangesbananasandcottoncandy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Update! Please update i love this so much... the only reason i havn't read it till now is becuase the last time you updated was... a long time ago... not good at math... UPDATE!
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
lol this is pretty good for your first one. you should do more!