Reviews for KON! 1944
Sunny Akutsu chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
To think you were gonna write a story about K-On in the Philippines, now you're crossing over this story with your Puella Magi fic XD You're awesome !
YukagiTamiya chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Wow! An Anime X Philippines story! :D

Come to think of it, kapag tiningnan mo kung anu-ano ang pinag-gagagawa ng mga Hapon dati, it's worth wondering what anime characters have to say about all that.

Your concept is refreshingly novel to me.

But... to imagine the Light Music Club supporting the Japanese occupation... that's just... twisted. Anyway...

Enjoyed this.

Mabuhay!
Yui Moonlight chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
this is.. very realistic you show the views of the characters very well. I'm curious as to how seamless the flow of the story comes along on a side note are you fluent in tagalog? just noticed it
Yui Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ooohhh... nice I'm very interested

kakaiba tlga ang pinag lagyan mu ahh isipin mo nung WW2 ung panahon...

nyway lalagay ko to s favorites ko! keep at it

(It's a very unique setting imagine the timeline is during WW2)
Kirino chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
mfw Francis. :D
Obssesed Nuker chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Ah jeeze, the Japanese Prisoner of War camps are... quite the nightmare for the prisoners.
Kirino chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this. The setting, I mean, not the writing. It seems so... dissonant.

But I suppose that was your intention, wasn't it?
ronelm2000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
HTT...in WW2? In the Philippines moreover?

This is...madness.

Kabaliwan!

(Adds to Favorite Stories)
Obssesed Nuker chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Well, glad to see your moving this.

Satoshi in the Kempeitai? I did not see that coming. I guess both the he and the girls are older in this?

So, early Summer. Assuming its June, the American invasion of Saipan is about to get underway... this should be interesting.
MISOT chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
They way you deliver the story, I can really feel Satoshi's torment.

Excellent chapter! Hope you update soon!
GitahMuttan chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
wow... What a nice chapter. Even though that i already studied about ww2 and the situation of the philippines. I don't know your add. Notes. Well researched! Update?

Galing...
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
mabuhay! Bayang magiliw, perlas ng silanganan!

I laughed really hard because of that! LoL! KAKATUWA TOH! Please update soon... What will htt do in our home country... Hmm. Lupet naman.
Obssesed Nuker chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
K-on in WW2? Is that right?

They are going to get caught up in McArthur's 'return', aren't they?

If you need some factual assistance, I'm glad to help. I have a huge penchant for history in general and military history in particular...

Although I suppose we are going to see some anachronisms in this fic, it can't be helped. Contact me via messenger if you are interested.
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Cool story, nice plot, great descriptions and spelling! :) pls continue! It's just that I dun exactly understand phillipino. :)
MISOT chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Sir, please update soon! I can't wait to read more!