Reviews for Everybody Who Hates Harry Here, Raise Their Hand
Kerosene Stevens chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Oh man, you're giving me a new kink. Stop it.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Ahahahaha omg that is just so adorable.
PEAR. I'd start using fruit analogies endlessly.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Oh. Well that was hot.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Aaaaaagh oh man. Ow. Such delicious hurt/comfort and PERRY FEEDING HARRY THAT IS SO CUTE.

I am really sorry for my incoherent babbling but I am seriously trying so hard not to squee out loud.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Hnnnn lovely character-on-character meta.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I can't, omg, all this beautiful h/c and I think I'm dying.
IncognitoWriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Yay, someone is still writing kkbb!
Storystuff chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Awww, how do you somehow make PWP still unbelievably sweet? Gah! Lol, them two laughing at the end was just sweetness in box :D Heehee, you write them both really well and I can't wait for more! :D (You've made me a very happy bunny :D)
Storystuff chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Ahaha! That made me lol, that was awesome :) "Per" that's my new nickname for anything that moves :D You write Perry and Harry so so well, espcially Perry :) Just genius :)
Storystuff chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
:) God, I'm glad Harry can concentrate on something... like that :D Guh, that was awesome :) You need so so many more reviews. I think it's an actaul offensive crime that you haven't go more reviews when you write stories as awesome as this! This is a really awesome fic, cannot wait for more chapters! :D:D:D
Storystuff chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
God. This. Nice to see more KKBB fics being written still! Brilliant idea about the not much food thing, poor Harry! We love him so much :) And Perry was so cute :D Awesomecakes fic! :)
slashfan88 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Oh goodness, this was excellent! I like seeing into Perry's head.
slashfan88 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
OMG I want Perry's ...pancakes. LOL!

I kind of wish you'd make this juuuust a little slashier though. ;)
j'adore macabre chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Standing ovation! Well done!