Reviews for When Rainy Days and Mondays Get you Down
Dome Of Silence chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Holy hotness..

Perhaps reading this at work was a bad idea..

I'm all flushed now.. haha

That was brilliant :)... Thank you for writing my 'Callian' fantasy.. always wondered about them doing it in the back of a car somewhere... Haha
Kowy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hey, it's such a cool story! I love the idea of a parking lot ;) And you should definitely go for the cube :D You got the characters really well and it was very entertaining, so please, write more!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
What a convenient building they work in:)
LightWoman chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Yay for cartiems! It was a surprise to find out they were together, but it makes sense. And I can totally see them sneaking off for a quickie during their day when their attraction gets too much. There's a few typos so you might want to have another quick read through, they're easy to miss when you're writing :-)
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I liked it very much.

I love the teasing between them. And I think it's more exciting if it's Gillian who start it.

At the beginning I haven't expected them to be already "together", so I have to say it was just more exciting, but that you put them together was just realistic- I don't think they would have done something like this if they wouldn't. (Am I making sense here?)

Well, for the car-scene. Well done! Nomnomnom! :D
divakat chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow. This really took me by surprise. I'm not sure if I've read any of your smutfic before but this was very good.

I'm torn between saying you're too young to be this good at smut and saying you've got a very promising career ahead of you! I think I'l go with # 2!