Reviews for Aristocrats, Debonaires and Sophisticates
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/20
I will admit I had to look the joke up... LOL Once I did, I realized I'd seen it before. This fic is excellent for eluding to a 'classic' without actually telling it. :D Nicely done.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/25
Ooooooo! ...I have never heard the aristocrats joke...but if Sheldon would find it funny...
Matsuo Miwa chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love the humor here, and great job with the characters. A definite favorite!
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this was nicely written and it seemed like something he would do very good
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

Great job on the story in any case, made me laugh at how 'innocent' our devilish Reid is at times.

Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG! ROTFLMAO! I Just Loved That 'Bush' Joke! XD Unfortunately, I Was Lost With The Aristocrats Joke... I'm Going To Go Google It Now...

You Know What? I Decided To Google It Then Write A Response Here: Okay I Get It Now. It Make So Much More Sense Now. XD

Although I Still Like The Bush Joke More... Just The Idea Of Reid Doing That Is Just Too Funny! XP

Great Fic! X3
20thPilot chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh god! XD I cannot stop laughing. Then I just HAD to go look up the joke and whoa boy. That... That's bad! XD But so terribly funny. I loooooove it.

You're version not the joke... Well, okay I like the joke too. Geez.

I love Reid's feigned innocence! It's just so... Reid!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh frig, I love both the Big Bang Theory and Spencer Reid. I always wonder if he really doesn't get it or if he's just playing the innocent baby of the family to embaress the others :P Loved this one shot, there should be SO many more like it ;)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh geeze forget Hotch blushing! james would be so upset to learn that you made me blush redder then he can make me blush! notice I said would be! Great story!
murf1307 from LJ chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*grinning so hard my face is in danger of breaking*

Also, I should probably inform you that I'm putting together an LJ post over at reidrossi_cm that lists every R/R slash and preslash I can find, and this (amongst other pieces of your awesomeness) will be on that list.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOL, Reid telling a joke, a dirty one at that. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
hahahaha! OMG! Hilarious! LOVE it!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Melle22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You know, I kinda do think that Reid knows more than he lets on. This was GOOD.