Reviews for A Fourth Shot at Life
Cherryll chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
Good chapter I like to know what is happening to Spike
Cherryll chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
I will have write a review sooner but I was sick and dont had the energy to write or read but i LIKE THIS STORY AND A CHAPTER MORE WILL BE GOOD
Cherryll chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think that I read something about the weather demon oin a story but dont know if it yours anyway good story
Cherryll chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I like to know who it is I think its a Weather demon a demon there kontrol the weather but I most wait hop eyou write soon
Cherryll chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
I like it, sorry it was so long before, you got a review from me keep going
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Kind of quick paced but I can't wait to see where it goes.
Cherryll chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
I love it and will love to read more
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
God, Spike is dangerously sexy! haha! As usual, this is excellent. Anya's shining moment as the hero was a nice touch. Can't wait for more of this! So many questions to be answered!
Cherryll chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
I dont have any criticism , just hurry with another chapter
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
You are a great writer! The whole thing at the end had me going 'Awwww, Poor Buffy!'...and I'm usually not a Buffy sympathizer! The conveying of emotions is well done, you update regularly, this is still awesome, and I look forward to more chapters.

I'm trying to review this properly, but after a 12 hour night shift all that's really coming out is 'You write pretty!'. I can't really find anything to critique. This is well done, and your writing is very...literate? If that makes any sense...meaning you use adjectives, descriptions, 'feeling' words, ect...good writing. The best kind, in my opinion. I can't really say anything about the story because I'm enjoying it. Right now it's kinda angsty, which is good, but I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take this in the future.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reviewing...and probably mange to write a proper one at somepoint

-800 hits though? Whoa!
Cherryll chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Ihope you dont is to upset about the reviews for you have a good story here so just go on no matter how many or few reviews you get

go on
pazouzou chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
That's a great story! keep going on you have my support!

see you!

Pazouzou
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
More please!
Cherryll chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I like it this way that Buffy is back, keep write and I will read.
Cherryll chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I love this story so go on please
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »