Reviews for A Fourth Shot at Life
So far so good.
Cherryll chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
LOVED THE CHAPTER
Cherryll chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
sorry it took me so long to review Well I have not see that coming Buffy in hell and Spike try to save her Ilike it but keep write
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Awww, some Spuffy lovin! I still love this, it's great. No errors I can see. The chapters are kinda short, but you are updating like, everyday? Craziness; good craziness though! Continue with the updating of chapters plzz!
Cherryll chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
this was a little confusing with Buffy being a ghost and all and attack her friends but go Buffy show the hell god what you can

more please
Cherryll chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
you welcome and

I LOOK FOR TO MORE
Cherryll chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
like to read more
Cherryll chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I hate shakes. They are not my fav Animal, at all but go on I like to know what the snakes does to Buffy, I hope its not some thing evil go on.
Cherryll chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
the way you write is good, and make want to read more
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I like this! Buffy's hell was pretty clever too, nicely done! Moar plz!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I like it! Keep it up, I want to know what happens next LOL
To make you think chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Okay so I am not sure Spike would have had that strong of a reaction once he found that note. I personally thin he would be anger at her for being stupid but understand.

I also think that the Anya and Tara situation would have worked a little differently. Like maybe everyone assumed they were demons or the first was back or something.

Thirdly a little more detail would be nice

Overall a good start. Keep going!

And keep in mind what I have said is only my personally opinion so feel free to ignore it.
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I like this so far! It's a great beginning! At first I was a little confused, because there isn't much of a set up; you dove straight into the action. I am hoping/assuming this was on purpose, and more answers will be revealed in upcoming chapters. First chapters are always difficult to review because everything is being set up, ect. Irregardless, I'm very interested,and can't wait for more!

One line however, had me confused:' Spike came up through the floor moments later, no signs of stress clear on his face. ' Did he look relaxed, or did he look stressed out? The context of the story makes me think he'd be looking stressed, but...

I counted a few minor spelling mistakes, and a few instances where I personally would have used italics, but I'm not writing this, am I? LOL. Everything looks great to me, and as for characterization, well, there's not a lot to go from yet. So far it looks good. I appreciate how Spike was kind of an ass, it wouldn't have been right any other way. So, more chapters! Please ;)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3