Reviews for Mother
IsaBean chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I hope you post more oneshots like this! I loved it! keep up the good work. I loveed that she called his tush cute and homicidal! adorbs
Batgirl27 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh this was so cute. In a way you could continue fluff moments between the two.
Crash the Mode chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I just love this. Family bonding just so cue c; I was smiling while reading the whole thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love it! So cute! One of my favorites!
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great story! Give us more...
softnerd chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw, this was just too adorable I love this.

broken and forgotten chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I do love bat family bonding moments ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Adorable.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Adorable.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
AWH! You made these two SO CUTE. Ahahaha.
Tora II chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
BWAHAHA, oh god, that was ADORABLE. There should be more Selina/Damian bonding fics in this world.
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi again. Yeah my stuff's fine. I just lost the reviews because I hadn't backed those files up. Stupid. Oh man, I wish I'd found Young Justice and the YJ Twitter at the time when the V-day events went down. I can only imagine how insane it must have been, waiting to find out ?

Robin's breakdown and the talking into Batman's cape thing - I grinned so wide my cheeks hurt.

Right. On with the review. Okay, so while I think that Selina ever actually marrying Bruce Wayne is highly unlikely, given her... independent character, I must admit I like the idea. Damian is a social stigma of his own right, and having him interact with anyone makes for a good read.

Selina is so awesome. Cute and homicidal tush. Ha ha! Cracked me up.

Hm. I always figured Dick to be more of the kittens person. But considering how attached Damian has grown to Dick, I'd like to think some traits rubbed off. I can see it in my head - Damian drowning in a mass of kittens. Oh wow. I think that's one of the cutest images I've ever come imagined. Catwoman and cats. A little predictable, but whatever. In my opinion, Damian-centered fics should always contain (at least) one unwilling (on Damian's part) hug.

Most people get Damian's character right, but Selina is a little harder, I think. You'd imagine she'd be easier to work with - just make her sleazy and put in a seductive remark and you're good, but those things don't make a personality. I like your version of Selina. She's everything Catwoman is, and everything a normal woman is. She's not motherly, and it would be really weird for Catwoman to possess blatant maternal instincts, but she cares. That's really enough.

I also like that you inserted Damian's blue hoodie. He's a black-hair-blue-eyes too, right? Complimentary, and hence another adorable mental image. *starry-eyed* The hood suits Damian. Model the suit to the person, is what Batman should do. I'm glad Dick let Damian keep the hood.

Oh, and before I forget. You have fanfiction on Livejournal that you haven't posted on ffnet? Why?
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ahh. This is adorable. The world needs more fics with Damian and Selina.
TheGreenerGrass chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwww this is so cut i 3 it.
James R. O'Neill chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A little too OOC for my taste. The "Family Movie Night" thing in particular raised some red flags. Also, Selina seemed a little off. As to the cats... what's that about? Writing was fine though. Good attempt.