Reviews for Carpe
TheParasiticComplex chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Gloriously written. I admire and am entranced by such style. Beautiful. xx
-BeautysHarlequin/Cammy
Tueur 'a gages jaune chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
How cute! We have two ancestors, who are related and from different time periods, fucking.

Excuse me while I facepalm.

Altair is male. He has no purpose fucking Ezio. And seeing that this kind of shit is ALL you can write, I'm not impressed, or surprised.

In these stories, Altair is some bar-hooker who has time to stick his schlong in Ezio's glory hole and do it without reproach or regret. Wait a minute; how did Altair meet Ezio, or vice versa, and what exactly caused them to fall "in love?" Unless they went through some nasty trauma, it's pretty fucking disturbing to see your own ancestor get a hard on at you. Not to mention we're dealing with two vastly different men: one who is dedicated to his Creed and another who is a casanova. If either of them were gay, it'd serve no purpose whatsoever. What reasons do Ezio and Altair HAVE to be gay, other than to serve your wet dream? WHY would they toss aside their duties just to fuck? It doesn't make sense.

Altair is the Levantine Grand Master who traveled the KNOWN WORLD to recruit assassins and went on a metaphysical journey, revolutionizing his Order and all that important shit, and for some reason, he has time to be gay? He already broke his Creed by marrying Maria, who was Christian (and a cock-blocking bitch, right?)

Not to mention that all men want to carry on their LEGACY, because that obviously isn't important, and both Altair and Ezio wanted to carry on their legacy. After all, that's how the human race survives. And incest? What would that serve? Other than to promote genetic defects, it would serve NOTHING.

Other than this bullshit faggotry, these aren't men, and this one-shot is not even a story. It is a quick-fix of emasculated hookers with nothing better to do than carrying out your sick fantasies so you can get horny.

Tueur à gages jaune
Allseer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Im sorry. I dont like this. It was very confusing. Whats with the numbers? And i couldnt tell who was saying what half the time.
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
My my bottie. OuO

This is so... baw. :D I love the whole progression from one to ten.
Bloody White Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh my goodness that was fanastic! Loved it!