Reviews for Revelations of a Ctarl Ctarl and a Terran
Devil of Solitude chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Unsure if I will keep this one going as it is, was not much of a story line and it is quite old. But that just means I will start up another perhaps!
Jellie chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wish you would continue series... Not very many Aisha x Jim pairings around that are good. I mean it's writing heaven! You have two characters who are polar opposites, different races, different ages, and good friends. If only I could write
Shard-01 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Wow great story so far, I hope to read more there just aren't enough Jim and Aisha fics out there and I really enjoyed this one.
Chibi Ryu Chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Chiby Ryu sat down to think about the review to leave for Devil of Solitude's story.

"This story about Aisha.. and her incredibly beautiful body, her supremely... NO!, Bad Ryu, stupid dragon... this is supposed to be a review, NOT an ode to Aisha's mind-meltingly stunning looks, or her perfect... ARGH! Concentrate.. concentrate... Right. Your portrayal of Aisha and her.. well formed breasts, her mesmerising eyes, her enthralling lips..."

At this point Chibi Ryu Chan couldn't take any more and his nose practically exploded with gushing blood and her fell to the ground where, after calling for a medic, in a raspy voice, he promptly passed out.