Reviews for Blessing in Disguise
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
brilliant start but there are three tiny mistakes in this chapter
Dersleys should be Dursleys trafigured should be transfigured and patronous should be patronus
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
If i could, i would write a long heartfelt review on how pefect this story is, but there are no wrds for it, so i'll settle with this: Thank You.
love it chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love this chapter!
Kezzasilver chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
I really love your stories. Well done
serenityselena chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
great chapter...

nice ending _
ScarletGold186 chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
so well written i love it! am i right in thinking that there is something between draco and harry? Because I would love it if there was :) hehe
RemySevvyFan chapter 20 . 1/31/2012
Aaaawwww, how cute!

A great ff but there a some mistakes you could correct.

Like using "your" instead of "you're" and vice versa or "coerce" instead of "coarse".

You could ask a friend or someone from to help you.
lovewar66 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
I have never ever, ever cried because of a fanfic and am proud to say you made that happen. It was reallie sweet and sad.
crazy-about-books chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
I read this story ages ago and I have been looking for it ever since. Quite unknowingly actually. Ever since I read the line " 'Thank you sir, for finally seeing that Harry was hurting' " It has stuck with me and I was looking for that one line again although I had no idea where it was from. I think it was that line that really touched me first in this story and I am so glad that I have found it once more. Absolutely amazing. Thank you.
Alex chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Awesome story!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! Sequal. keep up the good work.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Awww. That was a sweet story, thanks for letting us read it!
cara-tanaka chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
update soon, i want to see what happens next
djsrocks chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
This was really good... I liked that it was changed from the books I could not have bared it if Snape had killed Dumbledore or if Snape had died! :)

I really love your writting! :)
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »