Reviews for Blessing in Disguise
RemySevvyFan chapter 20 . 1/31/2012
Aaaawwww, how cute!

A great ff but there a some mistakes you could correct.

Like using "your" instead of "you're" and vice versa or "coerce" instead of "coarse".

You could ask a friend or someone from to help you.
lovewar66 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
I have never ever, ever cried because of a fanfic and am proud to say you made that happen. It was reallie sweet and sad.
crazy-about-books chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
I read this story ages ago and I have been looking for it ever since. Quite unknowingly actually. Ever since I read the line " 'Thank you sir, for finally seeing that Harry was hurting' " It has stuck with me and I was looking for that one line again although I had no idea where it was from. I think it was that line that really touched me first in this story and I am so glad that I have found it once more. Absolutely amazing. Thank you.
Alex chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Awesome story!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! Sequal. keep up the good work.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Awww. That was a sweet story, thanks for letting us read it!
cara-tanaka chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
update soon, i want to see what happens next
littlebabylizzy chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
This was really good... I liked that it was changed from the books I could not have bared it if Snape had killed Dumbledore or if Snape had died! :)

I really love your writting! :)
hpbrat2 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I really liked the idea of this story. It moved a little quickly for my tastes, but it was very good. I loved Michael's character and how everything worked out in the end. I am curious to see what happens with all of them in the future, but I am content with this as it is. Thanks!
LadyAnnaLee chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Beautifl. I just had to read it twice.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 4/10/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 20 . 4/10/2011
Great chapter update soon
Ex Mentis chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Hurray for happy birthdays and awesome fathers! Great chapter! I'm curious though, do you intend to eventually ship Harry with someone? If so, who?
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »