Reviews for Blessing in Disguise
lady.edgecombe chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
a wonderful moment. now watch out Severus here come the boys! lol just what every father wants, more teens around the house. nice up date. thanks.
CheyCheyRainy chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
This is really good. It's still a bit of a shock when Harry calls Severus dad.

Peace!

CheyRain
WolfGirl75 chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
wow! i hope it gets better now. update soon!
lady.edgecombe chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
Oh, I hope that worked! Harry can't lose him now. I guess now Minerva and Filius know how much Severus means to Harry. Nice job with the chapter. I wanted to cry with Harry, but of course I am reading this during lunch at work and that wouldn't look so well. Thanks for the update.
yukikiralacus chapter 14 . 4/4/2011
I wonder what Ron and Hermione's reaction to Snape being Harry's guardian?(I'm not sure if I missed that while reading this story)Poor Harry. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Ex Mentis chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Awwwww I just love moments like these! So cute! I wonder what Ron and Hermione will say shoud Harry choose to tell them that he calls Severus 'dad'. Hermiione will probably be ok. Ron though will probably blow a fuse before calming down and being happy for Harry. ;) Can't wait for next chapter.
CheyCheyRainy chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
This is really sweet and really sad. You have a lot of talent. I hope you update soon. I would like to continue reading this soon.

Peace!

CheyRain
cara-tanaka chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
A few spelling mistakes but otherwise, excellent chapter. Looking forward to more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I can not believe i just happened upon this brilliant story, i love it

update, update, update!
lady.edgecombe chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Nice story. I found it today when you updated. I definately look forward to seeing more.
cara-tanaka chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Excellent chapter, looking forward to more.
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
You misspelled here, "phycologists" It should be psychologist.

A few more punctuation errors but otherwise well done.
cara-tanaka chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Be careful with your punctuation. Otherwise, good chapter.
cara-tanaka chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter. A few mistakes though such as in this sentence,

"...gaurdenian and turned to Remus." You misspelled, it should be "guardian"

Some sentence and punctuation errors but otherwise well done.
cara-tanaka chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
A few sentence and punctuation mistakes but otherwise good chapter.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »