Reviews for Blessing in Disguise
cara-tanaka chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
A few spelling mistakes but otherwise, excellent chapter. Looking forward to more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I can not believe i just happened upon this brilliant story, i love it

update, update, update!
lady.edgecombe chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Nice story. I found it today when you updated. I definately look forward to seeing more.
cara-tanaka chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Excellent chapter, looking forward to more.
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
You misspelled here, "phycologists" It should be psychologist.

A few more punctuation errors but otherwise well done.
cara-tanaka chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Be careful with your punctuation. Otherwise, good chapter.
cara-tanaka chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter. A few mistakes though such as in this sentence,

"...gaurdenian and turned to Remus." You misspelled, it should be "guardian"

Some sentence and punctuation errors but otherwise well done.
cara-tanaka chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
A few sentence and punctuation mistakes but otherwise good chapter.
cara-tanaka chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to more.
cara-tanaka chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
This sentence:

"At two in the morning he finally gave up sleep and settled down on the bed with Harry in his lap petting his hair hoping to sooth him into a somewhat peaceful sleep. "

It's a run on. Here, there should be a comma after morning and an e after t in sooth to properly spell soothe.

In this sentence, "Damn it the Dark Lord was calling" There should be a comma after it. Same with this sentence, "When Dumbledore came through the floo clad only in his night clothes it was with a look of worry." There should be a comma after clothes.

This sentence needs to be corrected grammatically. "Can you please watch Harry for me. He has nightmares and do not wish him to awake alone."

There should be a question marl after me since Severus is making a request of the Headmaster. The next sentence after that seems incomplete. You should probably add an "I" before "do". The sentence makes much more sense then.

You have a few similar mistakes in that paragraph.

This sentence here, "I am so proud of you my boy, we will fill out the paperwork in the morning. Yes?" Watch out for your punctuation, you shouldn't have a comma after boy but rather a period. Otherwise, this becomes a run on sentence again.

There a few more mistakes with your punctuation and grammar but otherwise, it's a good chapter.
cara-tanaka chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter, though a few mistakes. When you wrote the dialogue for this line, "come on in" the beginning should be capitalized.

"Thank you sir, for finallyseeing that Harry was hurting" There should be a space between finally and seeing.

Also, you misspelled "Arthur" spelling it as "Auther" instead. And in this sentence, "Not at Dumbledorethough, or so it seemed,..." there should be a space between Dumbledore and though.

Be careful with your punctuation as there a few run on sentences here. You also use a lot of commas in your sentences when ; would do or a new sentence. Just watch out for that. Otherwise, good chapter.
cara-tanaka chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter. Again, just be careful with the punctuation but I do see an improvement compared to previous chapters. Good job.
cara-tanaka chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Sorry, the last chapter, the review button accidentally got pressed before I could complete my review. Anyways, before I get into this one, just wanted to say good chapter though there were a few mistakes which i pointed out before it submitted itself but otherwise that was a good chapter. Just watch out for your punctuation and be careful of run on sentences.

For this chapter, again, it's "Dolores" not Dalorus. You misspelled McGonagall name, it's Minerva not "Manerva". Other than that, good chapter. :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Again, good chapter with a few mistakes though.

"hewas supposed to be loved and spoiled." There should be a space between he and was.

You spelled Lily with and extra "l" and wrote it as "Lilly". There should only be one l. Also, punctuation in the sentence.

"Damn Lilly must hate him, he let her only son be treated like crap all these years and he never noticed or intervened."

This is a bit of a run on sentence. You should put a period after him and have the H in "he" capitalized to start a new sentence.

For this sentence, "He feared him, Lily's child was scared on him" They seem like two different thoughts. If that's the case they should be two sentence not one or if you're connecting them, it should be with a ; rather than a comma.

When you wrote illusive, did you mean elusive instead? Because illusive means more with an illusion or deception while elusive means slippery or hard to find.

You need to watch out for
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I like this. I just found two spelling mistakes. It's "Dolores" not "Doris" and there should be a capital for "Professor" not "professor". Other than that, I'm very interested in seeing what happens next.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »