Reviews for Caesura
Soundwave of Cybertron chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So sweet! Poor soundwave
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Silence has a reason, and there is no such thing as an unemotional sentient being.

Thank you for a beautiful story about Soundwave. I’ve always considered him the most fascinating Transformer ever. He has an entire universe living behind that face mask, and with this story you uncovered one of the most fascinating.

I loved the convo between him and Blaster, so sad and at the same time so optimist. Hate is not a requisite to kill someone of your own kind. That’s one of the obscenities of war.
Youkai chris chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
A good story that is well written and we're able to see on what do Blaster and Soundwave think about the war.
Cyrelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
This is the kind of fic that leaves us thinking.. well written, very interesting, and deserves congratulations..
SciFiMan chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This is well written. It touched me. I look forward to reading more of your work.
LunarFormer chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Nice. real nice. I don't know anything about that particular band, but I'm a fan of the tapedeck 'bots. and you caught their personalities quite well in my opinion. very well done.
Bronze Warlock chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I saw this somewhere else...and I loved it then too, even if I don't like The Cure. Very nice.