Reviews for By Your Side
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww if only it was break
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Huh, I was pretty sure I reviewed this! _ well it's an excuse to read it again.

Surprisingly, I can't believe we didn't see a disheveled Alice following Isla Yura's, and in fact, she was the one cheering them up!

Bah, I probably do this review without sounding all fluffy, so I'll try my best, haha.

I was going to hope something like this would happen in PH ;.; Wishful thinking, naturally, but this made up heavily for it. We've never really seen a comforting aspect from Gil, really, and it was a very nice add to see that from him. Especially, when he held her, the words he spoke to her was short and to the point, but also in a manner that made it feel like 'This is what happened, and this is what it's okay to feel.'

Stopping there since this is getting fluffy. Damnit.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your future Gil/Alice fics. You really write them not only that it makes up for their nonexistent fandom, but also in character too, and that's always a plus!

~KT
kazorashi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
When they use each others names, it sooooo intimate! O.O **blushes*
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awww...I like friend-shippy stuff the best! :) Like it!
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aw, this was sweet. _
eXtraNIo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Me gusto esta historia n.n

Creo que es un posible inicio (bastante real) para una relacion entre Alice y Gilbert X

Segui escribiendo n_n

za0!
oBseSSiON Is oDd chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Lol, you should''ve made this a two-shot. I was starting to like solitary Alice (I'm cynical in more ways than one) and I like this one-shot Make another one, Oz x Alice or Break x Alice specifically with the same dark tone~ ;)