Reviews for Wanted to
I enjoyed this story and I wanted more. I do hope you do add to it. There is another site you can write your fanfiction and any other story like this one. just go to Thank you for your time have a nice day :)
donaldl123 chapter 1 . 6/1
is there a chapter 2
Tavros chapter 1 . 3/23
You have to write more OwO
midnightsakura13 chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this! It's such an odd pairing, but it somehow works (probably just because I'm craving slash right now). The way you wrote this was amazing! I like how it happened as an accident, but it revealed their feelings for each other; it was a really good way to introduce their relationship without them being OOC. I also like how it's really obvious they like each other, but it's still awkward between them (until the end).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awwwww why end there but great story all together
Death 513 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Bro, not the kind of story I be the only 2 people that should be in love is Sharkboy and ISN'T gay.
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is so going to be add to my favorite list I may have ALOT of favorite stories but I am going to pick out 20 top favorites
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
More, i need more, this fic is soo good. I really loved it. Please do a sequal *pouts*
kylie chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wat happens next. He licks his butthole?
kylie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
What is a groin
Lily chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
uh
what the hell
Sargent-titan chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is really good, I really wish you would write a sequel. It would be awesome. I never would have paired them up, but the pairing is really good. Love this story.
Daily Sinner chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You should make a part 2!
Serendah Cilis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG! 8D You HAVE to write another chapter! I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013