Reviews for Sneeze Unease
Reader101w chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Neat story,

So the Stoppables are free, for now. But Gomro is still around, as are Phoebe and Deimos. Interesting.

Kim could say differently that she's done with GJ, but not more effectively. But sometimes that's the best option.

Keep up the good writing,

CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Some pretty harsh things unresolved here.

Hope Kim and Ron aren't drawn back into any of Betty's schemes again. That woman just won't leave them alone. Or was it mostly Kim she wouldn't back off of?

Drakken and Shego may remain assets of GJ but I don't think they'll be so willing to bend to Betty's will. Too much has passed in their lives to do that.

But if Betty thinks she can capitalize on her most recent acquisitions in R&D, she's going to be sadly, and probably tragically, mistaken. She should have taken Hammond's advice...

And the nom-de-plume of the moment... seems to be laying the groundwork to make his return to the world, someday, with more mind-traps on paper to pave the way.

Springboard for a return?

CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Well it seems Kim and Ron overcame the doubts and Twin Psychos who plagued them. With a little help from the rest of the gang present.

Wonder about Gomro, though. And what Ron screaming about and to whom.

Reader101w chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Okay, the weirdness is clearly not over yet.

Poor Mr. Dr. Possible, for having to do that against his will.

And very bad Mr. Morskopp. If only we knew who he was…

CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Somebody was played like a Stradivarius...

elyk36 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
great story looking forward to the rest
Reader101w chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Nice new chapter,

Breaking the fourth wall a bit there, are you?

So, what will happen next, with this division amongst evil?

CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Hey was that a shot at FF in general and you in particular! LOL!

Some tension still surrounding Kim and Ron as they get further into this sitch. And I wonder what Kim will make of what Wade scavenges for her off that site.

But now it seems that the demented twins are about to take their insanity even further into the cosmos. Hope they leave James and Shego out of this. But I don't think they will.

PerfectLover chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Things are getting interrsting now. I wonder how things will play out in the next chapter. Update soon!
Reader101w chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Interesting chapter,

And here we see the reason why a supervillain should never, never ever! ask genuinely crazy people for help, it will go wrong at some point, with dire results.

At least Shego's save for the moment.

Slipgate chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I see your story has come to the point where you're addressing some of the concerns and questions I'd raised recently and that we'd discussed.

I wonder if the "villain" here really did not get it, when even the unhinged sisters did, that Shego's 'powers' were by definition whatever finite amount of energy could be stored in the gloves, and that he could just as well hook something else up to weaponise the gazuntite just as effectively (or not).

Maybe I don't recall a detail in a previous chapter, but I'm wondering what Shego indicated James should 'remember' - what could it be to be able to shake the mind control, if that is what it is?

You're addressing the concerns, I guess, in the story, but I must admit I'm still irked at Kim. She gets it now, but were wilful ignoring of it when many people she loves or cares about are at risk if she proceeds as she is (and that they might die "angry at each other" if she doesn't at least own up to her mistake but admit that they're at least stuck in a situation they should extricate themselves from now before never returning to it by choice again. I'm more irked than Ron, but I know he has to talk to her after today so he's keeping a tighter lid on it since he knows her tendencies.

I'll see what comes of this for the Stoppables.

By the way, is supplying the reason that "Fanfic dot com" story handled her last mission really the reason? I seem to recall him introducing her to the concept of fanfiction during this story, perhaps after they'd already gotten rolling on this mission. Is this her trying to pin the blame on her reaction to something else even though it wasn't the cause, or am I misremembering and it wasn't an introduction to Fanfic dot com, just a visit on Ron's part to a site he'd been to even before the narrative of this story?
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Oh boy, I think Kim and Ron are headed for rough seas when this is over. Hope they can work this out and stay the course together.

Now that Shego's sort of out of the fire, now it's James' turn and I don't think this will go well with psycho-twins and their deposed leader...

Reader101w chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Nice chapter,

Took a bit of a turn to dark though, but still really interesting.

I wonder how Shego will get our of this one.

PerfectLover chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Nice update. Hope Shego will gets out of there and help arrives soon.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Nothing says insane like someone who won't understand that train jumped the tracks a long time ago.

Hope the cavalry comes in time.