Reviews for Blanket Forts On Temptation Lane
Eslssl chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Very clever use of this song...it is perfect for them!
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
AWESOME
firtree chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
cute :)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww what an incredibly cute and sweet story
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Castle and kate making out- what is there NOT to love- lol- i just love this fluffy fic- i love fluffy- sigh
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Amazing story! Very sweet and absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed it! That's a great song and it worked so well with this story!
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I can totally see this happening. so perfect :)
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OmgoshILY! That song is my current favorite. That plus one of my favorite episodes, YES PLEASE.

Blanket forts...I want a birthday blanket fort from Castle! Ha, I love that he calls her 'KB.'

Dude. Dude, you write them so well, yo!

Annnnd now I want Broccoli Beef and fried rice.

"BAM!" said the lady.

I adore this. *Pats and hugs fic*
calleigh4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
loved this!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Best. Birthday. Ever. :) Love it! Very sweet :)
JazzSweetie206 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aw this was so sweet, totally a Kate birthday RC-style. And I loved how she made the first move, something I could definitely see her doing as she likes to take charge of the situation.

Very well done! I couldn't stop smiling through the whole thing :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
that was great loved it
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I can totally see them doing this. lol
LadyLaura11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I've never commented on any of your Caskett fanfics (because I suck) so I just thought I'd comment on this one. I LOVED IT and I love your Caskett fanfiction, you really know the characters :) I am inspired to write my own every time I read yours. Maybe some day haha anyways, the blanket fort was a cute idea. :) great job, julia!
300bowler chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Cute/sweet story! Really liked it, and would like to see you continue with it. If only that would really happen on the show!