Reviews for Approaching Nearer and Dearer
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was so cute, I loved it!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I do like when Castle is slightly oblivious, like he doesn't expect her to compliment him at all, and he's just being very sweet here :)
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So beautifully written! Lovely! You've treated the characters so well, and I love the references to the episodes that we all can recognise. More please!
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
D'awww well isn't this just adorable! I love how oblivious Castle is to how his actions of generosity might be received. He just really cares about the people he really cares about.
Toto chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Lovely! Why don't you write more Kate & Rick stories? You're great at it.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww this is lovely. You've captured both of them so well; I could easily picture & "hear" this scene. And such a wonderful scene it was :) Great fic! Thank you.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was beautiful. I absolutely loved it. It was subtle and very them, but with all of the romance we're so ardently denied on the show. Fantastic job.

cakie313 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
AWWW... this was a really nice little fic. I really like your style. And you've written 68 other stories? i will go read another now... :)
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awww, this is just lovely!

I've only recently discovered they joys of Castle, and this actually happens to be the very first Castle-fic I've read... and this was so very well done! It was all too easy to "hear" their voices conversing, the characters were so spot-on, and I may well find myself thinking I actually *saw* it in an episode in days to come! Great work!
sass787 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This makes me want you to write a series like you have the mentalist that parallels the episode plots and is about their relationship but that doesn't result in happy-ever-after and riding off into the sunset with babies. Its not that I don't like those stories its just that I REALLY like your other series and think it would be neat to do here. :)
Allison chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Really enjoyed this. Great mix of perfect fantasy scene and true-to-character dialogue.
lunotto chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
awww so sweet. i like it:) if only happens for real on the episode
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I wouldn't have complained even a little if this had been longer. Your writing is quite captivating. I enjoyed it immensely.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Amazing. And perfectly in character from start to finish.
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ok, I will admit I've been a lurker of late, reading and not reveiwing. My lazy self doesn't feel like logging in, HOWEVER, I read this story and I HAD TO take the time to write and tell you how spectacular it is! You caught the characters perfectly, this is spot on! Thoughts, emotions, actions - all right there on the table. VERY NICE WORK!