Reviews for Trapped
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 9 . 1/28
The Ark of the Covenant in a museum, being studied? Studied? No way. That's blasphemy. The Holy of Holies was only entered once a year, by the highest priest of Israel, after considerable purification. Just putting the Ark on display would be an insult. And that's ignoring the whole "not returning it to Jerusalem where it rightfully belongs" thing. Israel would go nuts. Jewish communities around the world would go nuts. So would a fair few Christians. You'd have constant protests, marches, displays, probably a few riots. Probably a war if the peaceful approach didn't work.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
im glad you added that last little bit, otherwise it was a bit implausible :)
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
This was very good, in all aspects of plot and character. Neal's personal history was heartbreaking in a lot of ways but he can be proud of who he is now. I worried about him sharing all of it with Peter but the setting and timing made sense. And it healed the relationship. The conclusion was excellent. Thanks for writing. I have to see if you continue with a visit to his mother, or his Dad.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Very good story! Thanks!
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
I read that only now on my kindle, it was in the file with fanfics over 10.000 words.

I loved it! You always get the voices right, the banter, the emotions - everything. And the plot was so well built, perfect. I loved how you solved the secret with the treasure, would have liked something like that on the show. Adler being the source of the little card instead of Mozzie would have been really interesting. But I know you wrote the fic before season three came along and Mozzie outet himself to Neal as the big treaure safer.

I'm already looking forward to your next story! :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Yay! I really liked it. Good job
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
very good.
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Lol, great job!
ClaMiAl chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Ha! I would have been very surprised if Neal hadn't kept at least some pieces of that treasure... Nice story! Loved the Neal/Peter scenes.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Yeah, Neal! You should take some of it.
Glad everything worked out with those two.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Have i said that i think Peter is realy cruel in here? What a jerk.
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
This is very good, and the characterisation is very good. I think, however, there was a little too much dialogue being used when explaning the plot, rather than introspection or prose.

Ah, well. It was good stuff.

thanx,
BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
great story. as was Tim's idea lol.
really enjoyed this story
Tiggy'smom chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Loved loved your story going on the reread list mush me during Peter Neal deep discussions I hate to see Neal hurt by Peter's actions I know how I react to being accused of something I am not guilty of this is the sound of me adding my thanks to Tim