Reviews for Homecoming
Mklaihai chapter 3 . 8/21
I'm in love with this story! Jericho became one of my favorite shows a few years ago, and I hope you update this eventually. ;)
Pollardinator chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
An interesting first chapter,very much in keeping with the characters and general atmosphere of the show. My one question though is, if the Eastern US and ASA are having a Cold War (And very soon a Civil War) why would EUS troops let a convoy of ASA units into their territory? They already need a defence line of UN peacekeepers to keep them apart.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hey! It has been longer than 3 months! You should really update soon, because this is an amazing story! I am literally on the edge of my seat in excitement! Please update! I can't wait to find out if they will leave Jake alone!
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Awe, I really was enjoying this. Still hope you plan to finish it one day
Shadowflame chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh, good one!

It's a pity that here's no update... *sniffs*

Would love to read how it's going on!
MissAntelope chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Please keep going! Im new to fanfiction so i am reading a few stories of my favorite tv shows and books. I really like it! Please put up another chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Nicely written and I loved The intensity!
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I just found this and I love it! I like your version about how things went down after the finale. I hope Jake will be okay. What a crazy plan Gale and Eric have come up with, making him appear dead! I hope you plan on continuing this!
ras0629 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
i love this story so far! im probably a freak but i love the stories where jake is hurt and he's the one that needs rescuing for a change. :) thankyou for sharing :D
rockpaperscissors17 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Really enjoying the story; hope you plan on updating soon :)
troybrucaslover chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Great story. Can't wait until you update.
la physocologue chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This story is really interesting! keep writing! i love hurt!jake fanfiction!
madmedjenna chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Hurra an update, thx for that. I really like your story, it has a new spin to it and it sounds realy interessting so far. I have just one quick question: Wouldnt the soldiers be more suspicious of the people of Jericho, especially Eric, since they know this is Jakes hometown and his family? Again thanks for the chapter!
madmedjenna chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This is a really good story! Are you still writing? Please do continue, its very well written and Id love to see what happens next!
nightbird47 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I like this a lot. The idea of neutrality is especially interesting. Not that motivated military in a civil war are going to be *that* worried about neutrals who are in the way. I do wonder, should Jake find his way minus the army to Jericho, how much neutrality will count.

Looking forward to more. I did see a few typos to find, easy if you read it through outloud (works better than anything else I've found).

Thanks for making Hawkins and Chavez practical about things.