Reviews for LUX The Missing Two Years
elijahlover chapter 64 . 2/14
love it please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Your writing is so wonderful. eagerly waiting for your next update. pls update soon.
Guest chapter 64 . 4/22/2013
Hi please update the next chapter. it is going awesome.
SpeedRacer05 chapter 64 . 1/4/2013
This is a great fic, please update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 64 . 11/4/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
hfce chapter 64 . 11/4/2012
I feel so bad for Cate. This is just to weird. Poor Baze he really loves Cate but can't have her. Great update. :)
twin who likes to travel chapter 63 . 10/12/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed since chapter fifty-four, but I was still reading it. I don't know if I could handled the situation with his mom as well as Jones had. Are you going to have Tasha find a guy before this is over? Because they didn't give the impression that she had a boyfriend too in the series finale. I like that you had Jamie trying not to flaunt his success with women in front of Lux. Another thing I'm wondering is when you're going to go more into how they made Lux such a great student and really into physics as mentioned in her valedictorian speech at the end. It's not that I can't see her being an excellent student; I just can't picture being that much into math and/or science. I see her more into art and literature. I'm guessing why the had Tasha talking about "The Ducks" at the end they were referring to one of the universities in Oregon. I'm assuming because that's where either Cate or Baze went to college.
red lighting chapter 63 . 10/10/2012
love it glad your back
hfce chapter 63 . 10/10/2012
Great update. I a glad things are going well for Jones and Lux. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 62 . 7/14/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Pen chapter 62 . 7/9/2012
Awesome update! :D
red lighting chapter 62 . 7/7/2012
love it
mncio chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is really good. I can't wait to read the rest
Penelope L chapter 61 . 6/24/2012