Reviews for Aloha Oe
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/30
Great story!
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Finally we discovered how manages to pull the whole boat of his basement, without breaking the walls of your home
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Looking forward to more stories.
Spirit Speaker chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved it. Characters were perfect, and the story was great, even if it was a heartbreaking.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I always wondered how Gibbs got the damned boats he was building out of the basement!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
and another mystery went unsolved because people didn't recognize there was a mystery
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved seeing Gibbs and O'Neill together.

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
PapayaK chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was fun! Thanks for sharing
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Perfect! I never would have put those two situations together, but it makes total sense. Nicely written. Too bad we could never see those characters together on the screen . . . but you did get me to imagine it.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh my goodness! What a great way to answer the question about how Gibbs gets the boats out of the basement! :) Love those ncis/stargate xovers thank you!
MPtolemy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
How good to hear your voice again! I had been hoping you might write some Jack/gibbs crossover - really- ever since I read the last good one on the Makepeace Code (corine, I think) I thought you could catch both characters and entertain me with good stories. (I am retired now, so can read all I want whenever.) I think you caught Tony's essence, casually speaking, as well. With Jack at the Pentagon all kinds of possibilities were opened up, even history since marine snipers and spec. ops can know each other, especially when they're both fighting in the same place/war. All those Jaffa killing marines after Baal, and security needs, etc.,( but maybe that's too much for ncis-ers) and surely protection-for-Jack issues. I hope you continue to develop their interaction, personally and in plot. I have missed you.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Bahahaha. That was a very interesting take on the "How does Gibbs get the boats out of the basement" question. It was all sad and serious. Then I realized you were talking about the boat as the rush job and then with the beam out I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. Very entertaining. Thank you for writing.
AT Fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great story. Two of my most favorite shows as well.I am a late bloomer to NCIS having just discovered it's greatness but a veteran of SG-1 since its showtime beginnings. I can totally see Gibbs and Jack being old friends. Love more of the same if you have the desire. He could even know of Carter with her Pentagon beginnings just an idea of course. I still think you need to turn professional, yes you are that good.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So THAT'S how Gibbs gets the boats out of his basement. hehe. XD
reddragoncrp chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
great as always! I would really REALLY like more NCIS Stargate crossover. BTW Where the Hell have you been? Love your stories.