Reviews for Brand New Obsession
Raindude chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
This needs to be continued! I have so many feels...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
update i miss mason l.
thebellimelli chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I really like your story. I hope you write more :)
happy chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
continue please.. Tck tck tck... Why did you stop?
sailor silvimoon chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Oh, please, please continue with this. I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Please tell me Damon and Mason get over their emo shit and have a happy ending, /together/.
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I know its been forever since you updated but I just hold out that this story will continue one day. I absolutely love the story, the suspense, and the couple!
elijahholic chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
THIS is my brand new obsession.
You just might have introduced me to my OTP.
Damon and Mason. OH GOD! They are better than Dalaric and Delijah. :P
It was funny, hilarious and intense and dramatic and romantic and Damony.
And Damon-Mason being Elijah's dream couple? Wow. Just WOW.
I am so amazed. I love it. I love it SO much. :)
I don't know if this was supposed to be the end of this story but its the perfect ending.
Thanks for writing such an amazing story.
Sam chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Can't believe I just found out about this story. I wish u could update soon! Mason and Damon are the sexiest pairing ever.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I want to read more! Please update soon?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Oh, I love this! ;D I haven't grinned this much while reading a story here in a long, long time. The dialogue and the writing in general is brilliant, and for some reason I can totally see things happening this way
J chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is one of the best fanfictions ever!"
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
One of the best Mason/Damon stories I've seen. I hope updates come soon. 3
Mistress of Solitude chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Great Story!
Simply Hopeless chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
It has been so long since you updated this but this can't truly be the end. Elijah is plotting something and I still want to know how you'll handle the issue of Klaus needing a werewolf when he tries to sacrifice Elena. Will Damon tell Mason to leave to Florida or will Mason stubbornly stay?

I really did love the way you wrote the dialogue. It seemed very true to the characters and I could see the scenes unfold before my eyes. There intimacy wasn't forced and I liked that at times the actions mirrored the actual show. It made it seem all the more authentic. I do also wonder about Alric's phone... If Katerina has it then where and how is Alric? Or did she just steal his phone?

I really hope that Mason isn't going to leave Damon because I can see the cold bastard warming up to the werewolf and I still need to know whose going to top in this story? They both seem dominate in their own way and even though Damon was the one who initiated this ridiculous love affair, albiet unintentionally, it's obvious he's determined to top but Mason wants to top too. Maybe they could take turns or something.

But hopefully and I'm really hoping this isn't the end for this loving pairing. Sorry if I'm rambling. I just love that you did my ultra rare favorite pairing Mason x Damon. They are the hotties of the show and it was sad when Mason died and a thrill when his ghost came back for a short time to talk with Damon. Thanks again for a lovely read and hope to see more soon.. real soon?